F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye :)

So sorry I did not wait text chat, who can force it  now ? :D
Good luck, Loore.

MaXKiLLz said:
sinking ship
I really don't want this to happen. This company has to much history

It's no longer the company we once loved.  Hasn't been for quite a while now.

Thanks for the time you have spent with the community. I do believe you were the better part of the Codemasters community for sure! Hope all turns out well for you my friend! :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciated how often you were on the message boards and responded to posts, which were frequently critical about parts of the games that you personally had no direct control over.  
It was a pleasure to have met you last* year at the community event - and I wish you all the best for the future.
(*edit: wow - actually the year before last - doesn't time fly?!!)

Good luck!! Loore.
 Thanks a lot for your support and patience during these years. Sure we´ll see you soon in the next race!!!
Keep on racing!!

Salute. ;)

dirt3joe said:

As regards Grid AS, what can I say ? I think it's fundamentally a great game and you guys got most of the base design right, but the execution of it was flawed, for many of the reasons everyone on here already know. I think it deserved more success than it has had so far. Unfortunately I'm not the entire gaming public. There's lots of things I liked about GAS, but in particular I thought the build up campaign and many of the teaser videos were great - the team did a great job there.

Ditto

I'm really shocked to read your 1st post because you've always supported us sincerely for the community.
We'll certainly miss you. But I wish you all the best with your new challenge.
Thank you very much, Ben! :)

Thanks for all your work @loore mate and your support to the community! Good luck with your future endeavours you done a great job here. Pat yourself on the back :)

Dammit @loore, who am i going to shout at now? 

Shouting at @justbiglee does not feel the same :(

When things went wrong and punches starting flying you stood up, took a few on the chin and dodged the rest like boss and taught a few people a lesson afterwards, you did not fall down and you did it with swagger.....your were codemasters  Mohamed Ali xD

http://youtu.be/HjDH5BBJogk

In all seriousness Gl where ever you go, You can take pride knowing how much people here respect you.

sad times at codies, all the best loore and thanks for everything you pushed for...

You did great job, Loore. Was a honor to have a deal with you. 
 Hope you will not forget to check us sometimes, how things going with our community.

Good luck to your next challenge!