SENNA & PROST RENEW THEIR RIVALRY IN F1® 2019 – Legends Edition, F2™ Confirmed, Cover Art & More

Maybe the TV Graphics are only for spectator mode?

1 minute ago, Baki2 said:

Maybe the TV Graphics are only for spectator mode?

Well I'd expect that to be the case.

Can anybody tell me if we can do a full season of f2 in the career mode or just 3 races?

Ok, I'm sold! :classic_love:

I watched a video of Autosport and they mention there is a storyline in career this year. This sounds awesome. I'm really curious how they implemented. Always wanted a story line in career. It can break the game but it can lift the game to a new level as well. 

Seems like there is a storyline starting in F2 that will transfer into the F1 season. 

8 hours ago, kyrillos152 said:

more evidence 

swag2.PNG

But it doesn't look like it will be available during actual gameplay. Only during replays and/or spectator mode.

kVXv7w3.png

Read a Codemaster interview yesterday that now its confirmed that only the popular classic cars will return to 2019 game. Brawn is 100% confirmed..

If you look at race fans page, it seems only Ferrari 1995 and 2002 are left out of the game. And then of course we get 4 new classic cars in the Legends edition.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/05/03/f1-2019-car-and-track-lists-for-each-game-edition/

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrHawk said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLeeMather/status/1124325982545035264

It should be just a 3 races carreer according to this tweet :classic_sad:

I don’t think this is necessarily a bad thing it sets the scene nicely for the main career mode and prevents scenarios where you end up in F1 after finishing last etc. People also need to look at the bigger picture and how far the game is coming along each year with more licencing options with the possibility of custom liveries, helmets and race suits, better graphics with the game looking more lifelike as well as a small form of driver transfers and the inclusion of Formula 2. We can’t have everything overnight but each year we’re getting closer to the perfect F1 game.

• Agree 1

I didn't understand, but f1 2019 legend edition will be available three days before if i pre order it in digital, or can i also order It from the gamestop and i have It the same three days before?

2 hours ago, F1Alonso14 said:

I didn't understand, but f1 2019 legend edition will be available three days before if i pre order it in digital, or can i also order It from the gamestop and i have It the same three days before?

Yes. It’ll be 3 days both disk or digital version.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 6:23 PM, HDR10 said:

But it doesn't look like it will be available during actual gameplay. Only during replays and/or spectator mode.

kVXv7w3.png

I do believe the graphics are finally coming to the game. I read an article on the game that Lee Mather shared on twitter and in there it mentioned about the graphics being there specially the fastest lap graphic you see on TV. I'll try and find it.

Edit: here it is https://www.fullthrottlemedia.co.uk/article/f1-2019-preview

Quote from the above article: "The HUD elements that display throughout races have been overhauled to mimic those as seen in real-world F1 races. These include on-screen indicators for penalties and fastest lap records, which are redesigned to match those from televised broadcasts. It’s a small, but notable improvement that truly makes you feel connected to your virtual Formula 1 race more than ever before."

Edited by martbloke
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, martbloke said:

I do believe the graphics are finally coming to the game. I read an article on the game that Lee Mather shared on twitter and in there it mentioned about the graphics being there specially the fastest lap graphic you see on TV. I'll try and find it.

Edit: here it is https://www.fullthrottlemedia.co.uk/article/f1-2019-preview

Quote from the above article: "The HUD elements that display throughout races have been overhauled to mimic those as seen in real-world F1 races. These include on-screen indicators for penalties and fastest lap records, which are redesigned to match those from televised broadcasts. It’s a small, but notable improvement that truly makes you feel connected to your virtual Formula 1 race more than ever before."

That still doesn't mean that the full HUD that will mimic true F1 TV graphics will be available during actual gameplay. It could be there only for spectator mode or replay.

Here's what it looks like during gameplay:

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

It looks like a somewhat modified version of the F1 2018 HUD. They show the lap breakdown by sector, and they will probably have some indicator for fastest lap during a race. But other than that, it probably won't be much different from F1 2018 during gameplay.

Edited by HDR10
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HDR10 said:

That still doesn't mean that the full HUD that will mimic true F1 TV graphics will be available during actual gameplay. It could be there only for spectator mode or replay.

Here's what it looks like during gameplay:

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

It looks like a somewhat modified version of the F1 2018 HUD. They show the lap breakdown by sector, and they will probably have some indicator for fastest lap during a race. But other than that, it probably won't be much different from F1 2018 during gameplay.

That is Time Trial though isn't it? It could be different in a race perhaps?

19 hours ago, martbloke said:

That is Time Trial though isn't it? It could be different in a race perhaps?

Here it is during an actual race:

• Like 1

One more year without classic circuits ....... I love classic cars that you have been in the game for several years but I personally believe that circuits are a very important part in the world of motor and more in Formula 1, I hope they get a patch with this type of content.

Less that two months to go before we can all lay hands on this highly anticipated game! Yikes!!! Can't hardly wait folks! 

9 hours ago, Djryder said:

One more year without classic circuits ....... I love classic cars that you have been in the game for several years but I personally believe that circuits are a very important part in the world of motor and more in Formula 1, I hope they get a patch with this type of content.

Which past F1 game featured Classic Circuits?

16 hours ago, HDR10 said:

Here it is during an actual race:

I'm sorry I don't see anywhere in that vid that shows anyone in that room against opponents. There only appears to be 2 drivers present in the top left and with no other car on track, I can only assume it's Time Trial again against a ghost time. 

I could be mistaken of course and if the HUD is not in this year's game again (non Spectator mode), that would be disappointing imo.

When will the F1 2019 game be available for pre order in the playstation store?

@Faya

6 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

¿Qué juego de F1 anterior contó con circuitos clásicos?

The Formula 1 2013 there were 4 classic circuits, I know they do not usually put them but in my opinion I prefer to have classic circuits as content instead of a modification of the pilot's gloves or change the color to a car, you would not like to run in Imola, Estoril, Jarama, Magny Cours, Fuji, Indianapolis or in GP2 circuits like Cheste ?. I also have to say that I'm not complaining at all, the game is incredible and I love it, it's just an opinion of personal taste.