SENNA & PROST RENEW THEIR RIVALRY IN F1® 2019 – Legends Edition, F2™ Confirmed, Cover Art & More

16 hours ago, Djryder said:

One more year without classic circuits ....... I love classic cars that you have been in the game for several years but I personally believe that circuits are a very important part in the world of motor and more in Formula 1, I hope they get a patch with this type of content.

“patch” What do you mean patch? Tracks take so much longer to model there’s no way it’s gonna be added as a patch lmao. I imagine there’s also licensing issues which prevent this and the fact you need so much more resources for it there’s far more important aspects of the game to focus on than classic tracks atm. Maybe some time in the future

5 minutes ago, ptank20 said:

“Parche” ¿Qué quieres decir con parche? Las pistas tardan mucho más en modelarse, de ninguna manera se agregará como un parche lmao. Me imagino que también hay problemas con las licencias que lo impiden y el hecho de que necesite muchos más recursos, hay aspectos del juego mucho más importantes en los que concentrarse que las pistas clásicas. Tal vez en algún momento en el futuro

I know, the licensing and modeling of the circuit has to be complicated, it's just personal taste, nothing more.

7 hours ago, martbloke said:

I'm sorry I don't see anywhere in that vid that shows anyone in that room against opponents. There only appears to be 2 drivers present in the top left and with no other car on track, I can only assume it's Time Trial again against a ghost time. 

I could be mistaken of course and if the HUD is not in this year's game again (non Spectator mode), that would be disappointing imo.

4pTYCWG.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Djryder said:

The Formula 1 2013 there were 4 classic circuits, I know they do not usually put them but in my opinion I prefer to have classic circuits as content instead of a modification of the pilot's gloves or change the color to a car, you would not like to run in Imola, Estoril, Jarama, Magny Cours, Fuji, Indianapolis or in GP2 circuits like Cheste ?. I also have to say that I'm not complaining at all, the game is incredible and I love it, it's just an opinion of personal taste.

I thought that the would include classic tracks both in 2017 and 2018 when we got the classic cars. But still nothing in 2019 game. adding DLC tracks should be an easy income from us costumers :classic_wink:  

2 hours ago, Cappachino78 said:

Pensé que incluiría pistas clásicas tanto en 2017 como en 2018 cuando obtuviéramos los autos clásicos. Pero todavía no hay nada en el juego de 2019. agregar pistas de DLC debería ser un ingreso fácil para nosotros, los clientes: classic_wink:  

All the reason.

Since the legend edition is available on steam for pre purchase, will it still be available on 25th June as the steam page still stated that it is available on 28th June?

I am thinking of getting the legends Edition for pc (steam) but with the links on the blog it shows that it is not available only the anniversary edition. Is this because they have released it on that website yet or is it that there is none. 

I live in the uk Incase u may ask.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:10 PM, kraM1t said:

The nose on that Merc, I know it's not the final model, my god that's an ugly nose for a Merc lol

It looks similar to the 2014 w05 nose 😂

F54CF12C-871B-4219-8EC9-33763F530071.jpeg

On 5/10/2019 at 9:59 PM, bobbythehuman said:

I am thinking of getting the legends Edition for pc (steam) but with the links on the blog it shows that it is not available only the anniversary edition. Is this because they have released it on that website yet or is it that there is none. 

I read on codies twitter account a day or two ago that it’s now available on steam

On 4/29/2019 at 2:58 PM, Nightfire1964 said:

well its only £10 pounds that's 10 for getting it 3 days early and gaining 4 cars if anyone has ever played train sim world just to have another loco added on it its costs £11  and a new route cost £25 so for me its a good offer although if you look at a recent post i put you might not get the steel-book with the legends with GAME

Plus the 8 race scenario with senna/prostProst

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, robbiemelv83 said:

Plus the 8 race scenario with senna/prostProst

It’s this I’m even more sceptical of I’m afraid to say. From the hamburg event a lot of the press were saying it wasn’t anything more than the usual overtake/pursuit challenges we already have in the game. Of course we’d all love to see things like other drivers and cars from the same year as well as classic tracks but I don’t think licensing would allow it. Classic tracks on the other hand could be a possibility in the future but as we already know won’t feature in this years game 😶

Edited by stephensmattlee

On 5/8/2019 at 5:11 AM, Djryder said:

The Formula 1 2013 there were 4 classic circuits, I know they do not usually put them but in my opinion I prefer to have classic circuits as content instead of a modification of the pilot's gloves or change the color to a car, you would not like to run in Imola, Estoril, Jarama, Magny Cours, Fuji, Indianapolis or in GP2 circuits like Cheste ?. I also have to say that I'm not complaining at all, the game is incredible and I love it, it's just an opinion of personal taste.

I would love to see Imola and Istanbul Park circuits in the game for sure. Imola due its infamy associated with Senna's death.  But I did not know that about the F1 2013 - thanks mate!  

• Agree 1

Hey guys, 

Anyone on Xbox know when the Legends Edition will be available to pre-order on the xbox store or if it is already up to pre-order? I'd appreciate anone who could clarify for me. Thanks

6 hours ago, Proulx2001 said:

Salut les gars, 

Quelqu'un sur Xbox sait-il quand l'édition Legends sera disponible pour la précommande sur le magasin Xbox ou si elle est déjà prête? J'apprécierais quelqu'un qui pourrait clarifier pour moi. Merci

Malheureusement je vient de regarder et toujours rien, je ne c'est pas c'est pour quand..

• Disagree 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MarcoFcb97 said:

What is whit the Car Models  with the Front Wing???

The game just has the same 'spec' car model (i.e. a placeholder) for most teams at the moment. The final version will have the correct models.

Edited by scottishwildcat

Question: in the Legends Edition in Career Mode for 2019 races, well Senna and Prost characters be factored into these races? Also,  will their characters also be in Time Trials?

I need to know this in order to justify spending 25 extra dollars for the Anniversary Edition. 

3 minutes ago, FOneFanatic said:

Question: in the Legends Edition in Career Mode for 2019 races, well Senna and Prost characters be factored into these races? Also,  will their characters also be in Time Trials?

I need to know this in order to justify spending 25 extra dollars for the Anniversary Edition. 

Well you will be able to drive their cars in time trial mode like any other classic car and you get it three days early and the steel book. Confused by what you mean by how Senna and Prost be in Career mode though

3 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Well you will be able to drive their cars in time trial mode like any other classic car and you get it three days early and the steel book. Confused by what you mean by how Senna and Prost be in Career mode though

I believe he means their likeness. I think you can use either Senna or Prost as your driver avatar for Career Mode. 

• Like 1

In F1 2018 i drive 4 season's and never got the safety car (25%) races. I hope this is fixed

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 10:29 AM, djrabes said:

I believe he means their likeness. I think you can use either Senna or Prost as your driver avatar for Career Mode. 

What would be cool is if they can capture the characteristic driving patterns of Senna and allow his driving avatar to compete in a Ghost team in Career mode.  That would be taking gaming to the next level for sure!  

Edited by FOneFanatic
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

What would be cool is if they can capture the characteristic driving patterns of Senna and allow his driving avatar to compete in a Ghost team in Career mode.

After all these years they can’t even make the AI cars reach the first corner realistically. Chances of simulating the nuances of an actual real driver for a whole race are: zero.

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 1

On 5/10/2019 at 4:59 PM, bobbythehuman said:

Here in the USA, GameStop has the legends edition listed to come out the 28th instead of the 25th.  I'm interested on how they handle the difference in dates myself.

• Confused 1