SENNA & PROST RENEW THEIR RIVALRY IN F1® 2019 – Legends Edition, F2™ Confirmed, Cover Art & More

On 6/5/2019 at 3:30 AM, rb240tuner said:

Here in the USA, GameStop has the legends edition listed to come out the 28th instead of the 25th.  I'm interested on how they handle the difference in dates myself.

I've noticed this too. Same issue on Amazon, and I even tried showing them proof it's actually meant to release on the 25th (linked Codemasters blog posts, and the YouTube video versions specific to the US market), but they still said it was to release the 28th. Steam on the other hand has the dates for both versions correct, but I'm stuck on console so that's not much help...

I've been trying to get Codemasters, Koch media, or Deep silver (since I believe they're the actual US publisher) to clarify what's going on, but sadly haven't gotten a reply through the methods I've tried. Going through every store link in the blogs they all have the Legends edition releasing on the 25th as expected, except the US Amazon and GameStop sites (yes, non-US Amazon and GameStop have it correct).

I hate to be a pest, but I've been trying to get someone to clear this up for over a week to no avail with release is fast approaching. So @Faya, might there be someone you could ask to take a look? Or someone you can point me towards to try and sort this problem out with the vendors before it's too late?

Thank you for any help you can give.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ramma314 said:

I've noticed this too. Same issue on Amazon, and I even tried showing them proof it's actually meant to release on the 25th (linked Codemasters blog posts, and the YouTube video versions specific to the US market), but they still said it was to release the 28th. Steam on the other hand has the dates for both versions correct, but I'm stuck on console so that's not much help...

I've been trying to get Codemasters, Koch media, or Deep silver (since I believe they're the actual US publisher) to clarify what's going on, but sadly haven't gotten a reply through the methods I've tried. Going through every store link in the blogs they all have the Legends edition releasing on the 25th as expected, except the US Amazon and GameStop sites (yes, non-US Amazon and GameStop have it correct).

I hate to be a pest, but I've been trying to get someone to clear this up for over a week to no avail with release is fast approaching. So @Faya, might there be someone you could ask to take a look? Or someone you can point me towards to try and sort this problem out with the vendors before it's too late?

Thank you for any help you can give.

I've sent requests like that very recently but have gotten no reply.  I've also screenshot the f1 game website where it says the legends edition comes out on the 25th.

Hopefully @Faya can shed some light into this mix up.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Wat i see and hear it sounds like the legend version is not worth the Extra £20.

I noticed that it's not actually a full race but bits🥺🤬🤬🤬

The F2 is not a full season, 🤬🤬🤬🤬

So what am I paying £20 for? Is it for the extra car and outfit?

That doesn't sound like a good deal, is the legend cheaper if I wait a few days? That one thing I need to know

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Happyyyyy

1e8EDnj.jpg

Edited by ASFE
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, kyrillos152 said:

How did you get it so early ?

Some places will always send games out a day or two early to ensure they arrive on release day.

In the U.K., GAME is selling the Legend Edition for £64.99

the Anniversary Edition is £45.99

the Legend DLC is on the Xbox store for £14.99. 

Its not worth an extra £19 in my opinion. I popped into GAME this morning and they didn’t have an Legend Editions in stock anywhere within 30 miles until Friday. 

What happened to the days where you just bought a game on release date, paid your money and had all the content on a disc. It’s getting ridiculous with all this early access, DLC, Editions. £20 extra for 2 digital cars? No thanks!

Last years F2 cars? And this years added later in the year? Seriously?

I agree but I am a long time F1 follower and I want the Case also so.

If I was not into it so much I would of waited till the price drop and enjoy my 2018 F1.

I am about to play mine now, I just hope the senna and prost game part is bigger than I seen

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, Amazon in the U.S. is not honoring the early release of the Legends Edition as I pre-ordered the edition in on Amazon-US and they're telling me it will be delivered on 6/28.  Did I read this wrong or something???!!!  Update: I've contacted Amazon USA and they have not clue about the different versions of the game and  insist that the game is to be released on Friday. Perhaps someone from the UK should contact Amazon USA about early access for the Legends edition. 

And I quote "But wait, there’s even more to this! The drivers’ likenesses have also been added to the Career mode, and you can experience all of this when this edition is launched with three days early access on June 25th 2019 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam)."

Edited by FOneFanatic

17 hours ago, kyrillos152 said:

How did you get it so early ?

I have contacted the store the previous week to pre order. On Saturday the seller called me and told me the good news. Item was in his store that day!!!

On Monday it was in my hands.

I am writing from Greece

6 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Unfortunately, Amazon in the U.S. is not honoring the early release of the Legends Edition as I pre-ordered the edition in on Amazon-US and they're telling me it will be delivered on 6/28.  Did I read this wrong or something???!!!  Update: I've contacted Amazon USA and they have not clue about the different versions of the game and  insist that the game is to be released on Friday. Perhaps someone from the UK should contact Amazon USA about early access for the Legends edition. 

And I quote "But wait, there’s even more to this! The drivers’ likenesses have also been added to the Career mode, and you can experience all of this when this edition is launched with three days early access on June 25th 2019 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam)."

That's what I was told by GameStop as well when I called them and provided proof. 

@Faya Why havent Senna and Prost got the correct suits on in game, I understand licensing etc, well not really, but just a plan red suit would of been nice.

22 hours ago, ASFE said:

I have contacted the store the previous week to pre order. On Saturday the seller called me and told me the good news. Item was in his store that day!!!

On Monday it was in my hands.

I am writing from Greece

Im from Greece too witch store?

On 6/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, AScott said:

@Faya Why havent Senna and Prost got the correct suits on in game, I understand licensing etc, well not really, but just a plan red suit would of been nice.

If you look at pictures from 1990 the suit that Prost and Senna has in the game are the correct red suit that the have from 1990.

6 hours ago, Cappachino78 said:

If you look at pictures from 1990 the suit that Prost and Senna has in the game are the correct red suit that the have from 1990.

Sorry I ment the ones avaible for customising driver, 

On 6/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, kyrillos152 said:

Im from Greece too witch store?

Sorry now i saw the question.

redline.gr 🙂

I bought the Prost/Senna version on PS4 store and I am struggling to understand what "extra" I've got.

The loading screen looks just like the normal Hamilton/Vettel UK packaging. I seem to have given my profile driver a Senna helmet and Prost overalls - the later pointless in career mode... and I've not seen either of their cars yet, or any Senna/Prost challenges or anything. 

Guess I've just wasted money on next to nothing?

On 7/22/2019 at 1:19 PM, Rinehart27 said:

I bought the Prost/Senna version on PS4 store and I am struggling to understand what "extra" I've got.

The loading screen looks just like the normal Hamilton/Vettel UK packaging. I seem to have given my profile driver a Senna helmet and Prost overalls - the later pointless in career mode... and I've not seen either of their cars yet, or any Senna/Prost challenges or anything. 

Guess I've just wasted money on next to nothing?

You should be able to pick the extra cars in time trial and championship mode. Also you can use their liveries during multi-player on your car. I believe you DO have to unlock them first though in the challenge mode by passing several challenges. At the start of the video below you can see where you can select these challenges. Watch carefully though the menu is only on screen about 1 second! 

Hello everyone,

Patch 1.08 just installed on my PS4, and I love the new liveries but can someone notify or tell Codemasters that since they fixed the Ferrari and McLaren liveries, why can't they update/fix the drivers suits and helmets:

Ferrari: 90 years on the suit and on the helmet

McLaren: Update the suit and helmet as well ( I don't know the sponsor).

If they could fix the suits and helmets, and the sounds a bit that would be the perfect game for me.

Just the McLaren and Ferrari suits and helmets.😊

P.S I know I am being spastic

Hello everyone,

Patch 1.08 just installed and I really love the work they have done. But since they fixed the McLaren and Ferrari liveries they should fix the driver's suit and helmet. Take a look at the pictures below, and if someone can tell them or notify them I would really appreciate that. Just the helmets and suits. Thanks a lot and enjoy the new liveries!

1565705217159..jpg

IMG_20190813_170955.jpg

IMG_20190813_170935.jpg