Jump to content

Can’t load Quali event

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Trying to start my Q1 and the load bar gets to 95% and just freezes

Also didn’t see a track update download this week- you’re just going to allow the turn16 cutting then? Pretty crummy. 

 

Edit: on iphone8, iOS 11.4.1

Edited by PGIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, PGIII said:

Trying to start my Q1 and the load bar gets to 95% and just freezes

Hello - we're aware of this issue for some players and are investigating now. Will update in here when any progress is made. Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - we're aware of this issue for some players and are investigating now. Will update in here when any progress is made. Thank you 🙂

Small update: the team are aware of the issue causing this to happen and are now seeing if we can make a live fix. As soon as more is known, I'll pass on the info 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Let me guess... Just as in the real world, the problem is a loose manhole cover?

Edited by mkymouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mkymouse said:

Let me guess... Just as in the real world, the problem is a loose manhole cover?

No, in the real world they had to copy the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Small update: the team are aware of the issue causing this to happen and are now seeing if we can make a live fix. As soon as more is known, I'll pass on the info 

The issue is now resolved and the GP Event should now be open to all players. Thank you for your patience 🙂

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×