Game stuck on loading screen

Posted (edited)

Hi my game is frozen on the loading screen. It updates all local packages then just sits on the screen with the wheel spinning in the top right corner. 

I've restarted the game, restarted my phone and reinstalled, nothing has worked. 

On Iphone XS Latest Firmware

Edited by TOMuk30

Same problem here.

First yesterday the screen of the event remains white.

After I erase the app and reinstall, now the game freezes on title screen or the next one the loading screen.

I sent a mail, and wait.

Iphone XS Max - IOS 12.2

48A7ED39-81CD-450F-9E18-06AB6E427195.png

49226718-01A5-4867-B4DF-21BA27A971BB.png

Same here! After I deleted the game frustrated of how bad my car handles (after the last update), re-installed it yesterday and every time I start it, it says "updating local data 22/22"and then will stuck there.

If I put my iphone in standby and then immediately open it again, it shows the Loading screen above loading upto 99% and then freezes.

Same here. Deleted and reinstalled too. Hopefully, I won’t lose everything when the issue is finally resolved!

same here.3 days passed people are opening threads on this forum.own forum and reddit but still no one even bothers to look at it.

mailed to codemasters .replied me saying taht i can only make support request inside app.its crazy .im telling them app is stuck at loading and the answer is go inside app and create ticket

what an amazing company.im going to uninstall this game forever.this guy posted on friday still no one replied or resolved issue .i dont want to play a game like that.

They finally answer this but it doesn’t work for me i’ m stuck on the loading screen now 😂

Hope it will help you

49226718-01A5-4867-B4DF-21BA27A971BB.thumb.png.e994d09d5101f19ad5d51a7369016de0.png

I'm stuck on the first loading screen right after launching the game.

There was an issue preventing the players to load the game after downloading the local files but this has now been resolved. If you fully shut down and restart the game, therefore, you should no longer be stuck on the first loading screen.
Please note that one side effect of the resolution of this issue is that the 'Events' tab now leads to an empty screen. We are aiming to resolve this issue in a future update, before the next GP Event starts.

We truly apologise for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.
- The F1® Mobile Racing team

Finally!

Well after a restarts it’s working for me! Thanks guys 

It’s working for me too. However, I have also lost all my progress as I tried to remove and reinstall the app. How can I restore my progress please as it’s frustrating to start all over again. Thanks

Hello - as our Customer Support team have mentioned, some players were unable to access the game over the weekend and we wholeheartedly apologise for this. The matter was quickly resolved on Monday morning and all players should now be able to access the game. Thank you 🙂

Stuck at updating local data, random value but never got past 8/12

There seems to be another reason for being unable to load the game ... and that would be that CODEMASTER locked you out. 

I seem to have happen to me after trying to help to improve the game by contacting the in app help. I only got very generic answers and the issues I've raised only got worse over the updates. The peak was the latest update which almost makes the game unplayable for me. 

however me asking for help was ignored and classed as spam and were just deleted by CM. Finally as of today I can't open the game anymore ... I've deleted the app and reinstalled it but still can't load it using the previous user name BUT starting from scratch WORKS.

I guess that is the reason why.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, akajk88 said:

There seems to be another reason for being unable to load the game ... and that would be that CODEMASTER locked you out. 

I seem to have happen to me after trying to help to improve the game by contacting the in app help. I only got very generic answers and the issues I've raised only got worse over the updates. The peak was the latest update which almost makes the game unplayable for me. 

however me asking for help was ignored and classed as spam and were just deleted by CM. Finally as of today I can't open the game anymore ... I've deleted the app and reinstalled it but still can't load it using the previous user name BUT starting from scratch WORKS.

I guess that is the reason why.

Wow. Would be great if Codemasters confirmed or disputed this.

Hello.. 

I have the same problem that is;

I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks or so now and up until now ı had a pretty smooth run (other than a coupleof minor problems that ı have solved with the tech team from the in-game menu)

My device is Apple iPhone SE 64Gb

Today I started the game and after the menu passesthrough the "Codemasters" logo and the "Eden Games" logo, there comes a loading screen with "F1 licenced Product logo" in the middle. And on the top right hand corner there is a double spinning dotte line logo (loading cursor I'm guessing) Normally the game passes through this page in about 3 to 4 seconds but since a couple of hours ago it is stuck in this screen, the loading cursor keeps spinning.. I tried to wait about a hour because I thought my phone was slow but that did not work, restarted the game with same result, restarted my phone which was no help, next I deleted the game and re-installed it but that did not help either.. 

I hope reinstalling the game doesn't mean that I lose my progress, because I invested a lot of my time into the game already.

If I could get into the game I would request tech assist. from the in-game menu but I cannot access the game.

I would appreciate it if you could solve this problem ASAP (at least before the weekend and the upcoming Monaco GP). Thank you...

The screen I am stuck with is attached to the post..

26265.jpg

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, fatihalp said:

The screen I am stuck with is attached to the post.

Same issue for me since the last update. Just another well tested "improvement". 😔

Edited by vbala

47 minutes ago, fatihalp said:

Hello.. 

I have the same problem that is;

I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks or so now and up until now ı had a pretty smooth run (other than a coupleof minor problems that ı have solved with the tech team from the in-game menu)

My device is Apple iPhone SE 64Gb

Today I started the game and after the menu passesthrough the "Codemasters" logo and the "Eden Games" logo, there comes a loading screen with "F1 licenced Product logo" in the middle. And on the top right hand corner there is a double spinning dotte line logo (loading cursor I'm guessing) Normally the game passes through this page in about 3 to 4 seconds but since a couple of hours ago it is stuck in this screen, the loading cursor keeps spinning.. I tried to wait about a hour because I thought my phone was slow but that did not work, restarted the game with same result, restarted my phone which was no help, next I deleted the game and re-installed it but that did not help either.. 

I hope reinstalling the game doesn't mean that I lose my progress, because I invested a lot of my time into the game already.

If I could get into the game I would request tech assist. from the in-game menu but I cannot access the game.

I would appreciate it if you could solve this problem ASAP (at least before the weekend and the upcoming Monaco GP). Thank you...

The screen I am stuck with is attached to the post..

26265.jpg

My problem has been solved with the new update, and I was able to reload my saved data from the cloud.. Thanx neways..

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TurboNitroFlame said:

I also have this problem

Same for me

iPhone and iPad

@ChrisGrovesMCM  is there a way from the game to verify what Facebook account the game is trying to access?

Edited by StKnowhere

Yea. It’s happening again. Stuck for several days now. My team has landed in Monaco and I can’t get into the drivers seat:(