Dirt rally pc. Crashes but it was ok recently

Question

Posted (edited)

Greetings! Game crashes everytime I try to start it. Ive already been playing it for some time. Reinstallig doesnt help. Pc is good enough, drivers are updated to the latest. Game doesnt give any messages it just crashes. Need help. If you need any other attachments to understand the situation ask more specifficaly because Im not a pro in it. Sry for my englando

drt_1145105_crash_2019_4_27T13_23_19C0.mdmp

Edited by T1esco

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, T1esco said:

Greetings! Game crashes everytime I try to start it. Ive already been playing it for some time. Reinstallig doesnt help. Pc is good enough, drivers are updated to the latest. Game doesnt give any messages it just crashes. Need help. If you need any other attachments to understand the situation ask more specifficaly because Im not a pro in it. Sry for my englando

drt_1145105_crash_2019_4_27T13_23_19C0.mdmp

Anything changed on your Windows? Did you install applications or changed system settings?

Edited by Lollerke

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Lollerke said:

Anything changed on your Windows? Did you install applications or changed system settings?

There were no changes on pc while the game was on it. Did you understand what's going on? Even if so, do you have any advices?

Edited by T1esco

2 hours ago, oyvind52 said:

Have you tried and validated the files in steam

What do you mean with "tried and validated"? I don't understand