Favourite stage in the game?

For me the Lysvik stage in Sweden is pure joy to drive in the C4 and probably my fav at the moment.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

Bunnings? Where's that?

I hope that if I say it many times it might come to the game at some point 😄 

Edited by Riggs

8 hours ago, Cdnrally said:

For me the Lysvik stage in Sweden is pure joy to drive in the C4 and probably my fav at the moment.

That super fast section on "top" of that hill in the second half before the square left? Hnnnnnngggggg that section is a blast to drive. Sketchy as hell the entire time as you bounce around and through snow banks flatout but man does it feel good to hit right!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Good question, I still need to spend a bit of time with the Sweden stages and, for whatever reason, Australia hardly ever comes up in my career so I have spent little time there.

The inland New Zealand one and that USA one with all the junctions in the middle are my outright favourites so far, although the long Monte one with the tunnel runs them close. I really like the Polish stages, especially the one which isn't Baranowo, but absolutely suck at them compared to the AI; the second I think "OK, I'm going to push for a time here" I'm on my roof 500m from the road.

• Agree 1

Yeah, Lysvik is also nice. It's Hamra reverse :classic_happy: Sweden has become one of my favourite locations for sure. 

Edited by richie

Driving Prad'alar (don't know the exact spelling) and Route de Turini on soft tyres remains my favourite thing to do thusfar. It's also where I test out all the liveries I created. Just a lot of fun driving the soft tyres in those tricky changing conditions. Always a great challenge. 😁

I feel like my favorite specific stages still only reside in DR1, mostly from Greece and Finland.  DR2 I can't think of any exact stage that I like doing repeatedly.  I do like Argentina in general, reminds me of Greece.  New Zealand can be fun depending on the car you use, I find the H1's to be a particular drag on those stages while R5's are quite exhilarating.  Australia is nice, I think I most often voluntarily play custom events in Australia, any stage on it. 

DR1 I had my specific go-tos, now it's just more like eh, I'll do whatever, but Spain is my least favorite location.  Just doesn't do it for me.   

• Agree 1