Sign in to follow this  

Missing R&D rewards from Azerbaijan event

I ended up in bronze tier, and it´s possible I got the 1100 resource point reward, I don´t know. But I definitly did not get the 20 R&D parts. What gives? 

Hello - if you believe you are missing items/rewards from this weekend's GP Event, please contact our Customer Support team in the game with details of what's happened. It's also worth double checking your final leaderboard position and you R&D inventory for new parts before sending a message over - but if something is missing, we'll do all we can to assist. Thanks 🙂

Well, so much for that. I did contact customer support in the game. But they basicly only gave me a copy pasted answer from the faq, sort of a little more polite way to say «F* off!», but just as usefull as a kick up the backside. 

And now it´s happened again. I haven´t received any r&d rewards from the rerun Baku event. And this time I managed silver tier, so it´s some more rewards, like helmet, and livery. I see a lot of android users had problems running the event, and couldn´t load the track. The logical thing to do was maybe extend the time avialable for them to do the event. But for those of us that did do the event, you can´t delay our rewards for that reason. It´s your fault the game messed up the event for so many, but you can´t inconvenience the other users for that. Hand out the rewards!

10 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - we're now tracking and reporting on this topic in a new thread that covers the key player-related topics from Update 5: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/36701-post-update-5-topics-to-address/ 

No mate! You should stop and actually read what you are replying to. This was from the first iteration of Azarbaijan event. The one before the update. The issue is still unresolved, and I just got a standard «read the Faq» reply when I contacted customer support. 

Oh! I got the reward from the second Azerbaijan event though, so thanks for that! The rewards pop up screen froze the game, so I didn´t get to see what R&D parts I got, but they seem to have been added to my available parts.

the same happens to me, its freezes the game. And I only got the bronze reward, so I'd be able to get gold but I'll have to spend my credits for that? I already spend to much time to get a good lap in qualy and I'll have to do that again.

notify eden games that this is a shame for codemasters