Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Clip

Do I need to say much else I know some ppl like to see this stuff

• Like 1

Why are codemasters torturing us. Less than 2 months until the game is out and we still don't have gameplay. Please codemasters please. I'm so bored and desperate, that I have been watching F1 2011 developer diaries 🙈

You know that this is F1 2018 gameplay as all of those videos have been prerecorded ahead of the season?

2 minutes ago, danort17 said:

You know that this is F1 2018 gameplay as all of those videos have been prerecorded ahead of the season?

Take another look, it's clearly not F1 2018. Mirror supports and the steering wheels display are the biggest difference.

That's definitely F1 2019 game. The information layout on the wheel itself is different than F1 2018's, for example, there seems no big ERS bar in the bottom middle, gear number font is different, other information layout looks different...

Yeah drivers‘ gloves are different than in F1 2018 (2018 had only white stripes for Toro Rosso, 2019 have red stripes like in the video. I hope this isn‘t proof we‘re again not getting the official TV hud. 😕

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

it's 2019, there is even the new f1 2019 Banner (white background) also can clearly notice the new tire shine

Edited by Cap10
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah if you actually look it's quite clearly 1. A toro rosso, with the new steering wheel 2. Has shiny tires 4. Has a different hud and if you listen that is quite clearly a Honda engine, and for it to be a Honda engine with that steering wheel it has to be 2019.

Edited by haydn23
  • Agree 1

Toro Rosso had Honda engines last year 😶 ... but anyway, certainly this is F1 2019. Guessing no official hud this year or much in the way of huge graphical improvements (maybe with the next gen consoles they potentially will). 

Reminds me a little of F1 2014 over 2013, not a groundbreaking upgrade but at least this time we can expect to keep the content and see improvements in other ways. I personally think they’re working with development kits for the next gen games already so are having to divide resources. 

On 4/30/2019 at 9:11 AM, haydn23 said:

Yeah if you actually look it's quite clearly 1. A toro rosso, with the new steering wheel 2. Has shiny tires 4. Has a different hud and if you listen that is quite clearly a Honda engine, and for it to be a Honda engine with that steering wheel it has to be 2019.

And 3 has been hit off by Kvyat and is now racing Lando Norris in the race 5000

And I just watched the fuzzy video for myself and I can 100% day with confidence that it is a racing game that he is playing.  My guess is Endurance for the Atari 

On 4/29/2019 at 9:36 PM, gabsn123 said:

there is actually no difference! 

You should actually have your eyes tested. Not joking.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, Cap10 said:

it's 2019, there is even the new f1 2019 Banner (white background) also can clearly notice the new tire shine

Agreed. 2019 clear as day on the banner.

image.thumb.png.ce7a148c92d8e6de891dbe31c505f364.png

Edited by Ho3n3r