Full Trackside Replay on DiRT Rally 2.0 RX Daily

I did the RX Daily today and went to record the replay but despite having Trackside as default I could only get mixed.

Any chance of adding Trackside on RX replays like it is on Rally dailies

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This!!!!!!!, is what I want, even though it`s set to trackside, it still cuts to car interior exterior shots...nooooooooooooooooooo so annoying, gets to a good bit of the replay you want to see, switches to interior camera now...noooo

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190915142020.jpg

I thought I might bump this one as it's nearly a year later and the "trackside" replays still show those outside shots!!!

Can we have a reply/comment from Codemasters?

I think so far none of the replay files have been updated in the game. Same with some rally locations where the camera just show the upper half of the car.

• Agree 1

Yeah @JorritVD I also posted about Germany Replays here: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/38541-germany-trackside-replays-zoom-out-a-bit/ and nothing has changed.

There are still sound issues in the Trackside Replays for Wales too.

It's a bit disappointing :(

2 hours ago, scottish-jim said:

Yeah @JorritVD I also posted about Germany Replays here: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/38541-germany-trackside-replays-zoom-out-a-bit/ and nothing has changed.

There are still sound issues in the Trackside Replays for Wales too.

It's a bit disappointing 😞

Well, i think Codies DiRT team is aware of it. But they don't have unlimited resources, so they will probably work with a kinda priority list.

Things like new content and game breaking bugs are no. 1 priority and than followed by less priority things.
And than also it depends on other factors like impact and time.

Maybe these replay camera's are far from game breaking, as it works normal and in this case of this topic it is also a suggestion. Also it might cost s lot of time to get the camera right. So rather they focus on getting the camera's right for the new Legacy and Impreza.