Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just had the most amazing duel

It was a sprint race at Silverstone. Regretfully I don´t remember who I raced against, but he/she behaved admirably. He was ahead from the start, and I followed close behind. I managed to outbreak him on the inside at Brooklands, and surprisingly he gave me room, and didn´t crash into me. I almost lost it through Luffield, but managed to keep in on track, but I think he managed to get past a Redbull that was between us. But from there I keept the lead to the finish line. 

I think that was the first time I was allowed to pass someone without incident. In all my previous duels I don´t think my opponent has passed me without crashing into me, or that I´ve (tried to) pass someone without them giving contact. (Disregarding passes because of opponent going off circuit or crashing out)

And I got rewarded by a significant jump in SR. From 3,5 to 4,2 🙂

8A00A7A9-7F75-4482-BF3C-E571AE0AFBD4.jpeg

Cool!

You do tend to get better opponents in green - but for me, also more bots.

It's usually bot incidents that knock me back into yellow/red, especially in grid races when they go into roller derby mode to protect the leader 🤣.

unfortunately, all my opponents hit me all the time to finish line, they even hit me deliberately when i am turning. your opponent this time is admirable.

Yeah, regrettfully it´s very rear. It´s more common to be crashed into. 😕