When will Dirt Rally 2.0 be patched?

I am tired of, we are looking into it. You released an unfinished game. When will you fix it? Communication is important when you screw up as bad as you did. Truth is nice.

The only patch that helped me since the release of the game on the 22cnd of Feb, was an increase in frame rate. You keep speaking of fixing ffb, is this just another lie?

It seems you got your money out of what should have been alpha release considering the state that you released it in. Are you going to fix it? Yes or No would be an acceptable response. People besides myself are becoming very impatient for any news concerning fixing Dirt Rally 2.0. You need to communicate more with your customers. People are not just whining, you released an unfinished game and lied about it!

Please hear me! PLEASE FIX DIRT RALLY 2! it is a wonderful game and still has a chance to be one of the greats, but you need to finish it.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

you should change title to

"partition for game to be fiNISHED".and get every one to sign it as in give it a thumbs up see how many others agree,people power.think codies have developed a case of selective hearing at the moment over issues that they don't seem able to fix as THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING.

Posted (edited)

Xbox one user and completely agree with the above comment. I own the game and season pass and recently have played more DR1 that 2.0 simply because of the FFB and lack of surface detail issues. Also, on 2.0 my XB controller currently has more options available to adjust than my Thrustmaster TX steering wheel has, FFB options greyed out or simply not included (DR1 has all options available to me). I really believe that 2.0 has the potential to be a great head and shoulders above the rest rally sim but these issues HAVE to be fixed and all FFB options made available for adjustment. So C'mon Codemasters give me and other Xbox users the game we were hoping for, because I, like others, have paid a lot of hard earned cash for this not quite finished game.

Edited by AtotheY
spelling
  • Agree 2

Another game breaker is the sound cut out on XB1X, with this annoying bug happening on every session. The sound of an engine and your co-driver is so much more pleasing than a series of loud 'pips' Please fix this problem and please fix the game.

Posted (edited)

I've been around Codemasters games since 2008 so the pattern of complaints never changing could be called the unchanging MO.

Gfx and physics have gotten better so the secret is to accept a few seemingly unacceptable glitches and enjoy what you do have. After all, no-one is perfect.

Edited by CaptainJack

I think these people forgot its requires Microsoft and Sony to check patches 1st and that takes a bit of time hence we always get hush on time frames for patches as Codemasters can not set a ETA until both console makers says its ok to do so