Posted (edited)

F1 2019 is being shown in an event, this are the images that are leaking to Twitter. Will be updating with more images if I see them.

Theater mode + Super License and Leagues:

IMG_20190430_180114.jpg.c5e344fdcdda16e6c70c8880e28d4811.jpg

New office (Sponsors in Helmets??):

IMG_20190430_180048.jpg.7b73123f1e3892df8d280882217391c0.jpg

Multiplayer Customization:

IMG_20190430_180109.thumb.jpg.75bf7295580e464ddcf48e538bbc2c60.jpg

New meeting room?:

IMG_20190430_180449.jpg.d9f28c0acb9f687de59d9dad3c691371.jpg

Cockpit Cam (HUD update, improved graphics and ¿more info in steering wheel screen?):

IMG_20190430_180533.thumb.jpg.5a11d5243e9958beabe5a0f97724e13a.jpg

F1 Legends Edition includes:

- Senna and Prost

- Their cars

- 8 invitational events in the career

- 2 themed multiplayer liveries

1649851870_IMG_20190430_2053412.thumb.jpg.9f5a11bbc5dc6d7822f6052fb7ff2e93.jpg

Main menu? (thx to @AORGrzesiu for commenting it):

f1.PNG.3f76da222e99199de5ef4864ae6b809f.png.1e97b215ff644657438cab9ac9cbab55.png

Open Career?:

image.thumb.png.bb062ea672301778b52c3d9c98bed19b.png

Different HUD color depending on the car:

Screenshot_20190501-184054.thumb.png.95a2ac99b1a63bde049c1902a8c6a40b.png

F1 2019 Gameplay Onboard in this channel: (F1 and F2)

https://www.youtube.com/user/f1fanatic2

Edited by Overfl0w
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

For those who worry about the generic steering wheel they always have generic wheels in those early stages of the game 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

At least the UI resembles the real one a bit more, even though it's not the exact one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mantazzo said:

At least the UI resembles the real one a bit more, even though it's not the exact one.

I think it's close enough with the style that it's probably better than trying to adapt a broadcasting hud into a game 😛 

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

1 more . New menu 

f1.PNG

and second ( sry for quality)

cos.JPG.bbef4c63ff0b7570b6f7190b1b733157.JPG  

Edited by AORGrzesiu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lots of info to dig into.

Driver Suit, Gloves, Helmet and Badge can be customized this time, sounds good on paper, i hope that they went all out on the level of freedom and depth and gave us official sponsors that we could apply on each individual item.

I'm praying that we can make several alterations to the helmets, eg.:

-different types of air vents;

-different shades and colors for the visors;

-glitter, metallic, matte and pearlescent baseline and helmet materials;

-a variety of different symbols, letters and stickers to apply on the helmet freely;

-different 'official' helmet brands like Arai and Schuberth and so on;

-'official sponsors of the respective team visibly combined to the helmets surface next to the driver initials, number and country flag.

For the gloves i hope that we will get 'official' brands to choose from too.

Sad to see that shoes, balaclavas and kneeprotectors have not been mentioned and that the official HUD very likely isn't featured for another year.

F1 2019 seems to be very promising.

Let's hope that CM will deliver with F1 2021 for the possible launch of the PS5 at that time with all official features and game ideas that have been raised by the community over the past 10 years to finally bring an end to the question:

'Is there more that CM can do?'

Edited by SturmDesTodes
New points of idea
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, kyrillos152 said:

For those who worry about the generic steering wheel they always have generic wheels in those early stages of the game 

it's most likely to be the generic chassis with customisable liveries.

4 minutes ago, BULLDOZOR said:

for the custom liveries you mean

Posted (edited)

Wait, so the customizable items can be 'purchased with competition points via MP', if i understand correctly?

In my opinion, if that is so, i hope that they also implement a endless stream of customizable content to get, the more options, the better.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error

Seeing all the new images made available today has made me even more excited about the game. June 28th still feels a long way away. But I am liking the look of what I'm seeing here

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Wait, so the customizable items can be 'purchased with competition points via MP',

In my opinion, if that is so, i hope that they also implement a endless stream of customizable content to get, the more options, the better.

I hope this isn't a sneaky way of Codies introducing Micro-Transactions and in-game currencies 😦😦

Edited by MattkD37
  • Agree 1

Hmm, still looks like cockpit camera doesn't allow you to see your mirrors which is a shame :classic_sad:

2 hours ago, DarkMarkXD said:

Hmm, still looks like cockpit camera doesn't allow you to see your mirrors which is a shame :classic_sad:

Hopefully CM will finally give us a helmet cam for maximum immersion + a more refined 'look to apex' angle to choose from (0°-45°) for more realism + optional virtual mirror for our comfort, this could be a way to make up for the lack of VR possibilities we currently have.

Not so hard to implement features, if you ask me, fingers crossed that this has been made possible.

Hope theatre mode is available for career too. Looks like player customize options will be only for mp 😟

13 hours ago, BULLDOZOR said:

That is correct. 

Doesn't look like there's any new info on the steering wheel screen, but it looks a bit more refined and organised. I love the prospect of yellow/green/purple sector times for current laps in the top right of the screen. I'm very glad Codies seems to start using the official F1 font (which I've grown to accept) and I love the new menu screen. I've never been a fan of the infinite left/right menus with useless game screenshots taking up most of the screen.

What will Open Career look like I wonder? I've got the feeling Codies are bringing back the F1 2010-style career mode menus, thus being able to visit multiple places in the paddock - the meeting room, motorhome, possibly a press conference (?) with Claire asking the questions of course. Would be sick to be selected for a thursday pre-weekend press conference every now and then, like the drivers are IRL - and a post-race press conference like we, again, had in F1 2010. 

The screen in the motorhome says "watch your race replays"; does this mean we get to see every race we've driven in a season? Or will we finally be able to save certain replays and watch them back in-game? How exciting!

I've still got a few wishes - which I'll list below - but so far this game looks incredibly promising. I thought I read somewhere that the press can share their experience about the recent F1 2019 event in Germany this Friday so I'm very interested to hear more info around then!

My wishes: I'm praying the development race is a bit more realistic this year (a little slower paced, for a start - or equipped with a slider from quick to slow development possibilities) and that contracts are more realistic as well - that we can select a duration (rather than the standard four-race periods we're currently experiencing) and that we can't just sign for a top team without having any results.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, sebasdenb said:

The screen in the motorhome says "watch your race replays"; does this mean we get to see every race we've driven in a season? Or will we finally be able to save certain replays and watch them back in-game? How exciting!

I think you can save the replay to edit it later or to save it, and in the career you will be able to watch the replays of the races you have done in the career (Don't now if you can see all or only the ones you save)

7 hours ago, UP100 said:

New HUD stuff != new HUD 😛

WOW...… and again not the official graphics. Slow sectors are yellow and not red... 

This is how it should look like:
OFFICIAL GRAPHICS CONCEPT FOR F1 2019

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

So we can customize the driver gear, but i hope we can costomize the driver as well.

• Like 1