Jump to content Jump to content

What happened to the track german grand prix hockenheimring in f1 2013 that was in 2012?

Hockenheim wasn't part of the 2013 season, therefore it wasn't included in the game.

Hockenheim & Nurburgring alternate as hosts of the German GP, Hockenheim hosts German GP on even numbered years, Nurburgring hosts German GP on odd numbered years.

Ideally CM should include both tracks as well as all other tracks from their previous F1 games as bonus tracks, unfortunately that seems unlikely to happen.
They should have both of them in the calandar each year tbh, both are amazing tracks and certainly better than most of the 'modern' ones. Not to mention the German fans actually care about motor sport unlike those at the new tracks
Andi said:
They should have both of them in the calandar each year tbh, both are amazing tracks and certainly better than most of the 'modern' ones. Not to mention the German fans actually care about motor sport unlike those at the new tracks
I find Valencia an amazing track as well, too bad it isn't available now, too. But I guess this way there will be hundreds of tracks that could be implemented. :wink: 
Andi said:
Wasn't the attendance for the 2014 German Grand Prix actually quite low? 

It would be a neat feature if CM were able to put all the circuits they've had in their previous games onto the next instalment as bonus material, this way we could get to race at both the Hockenheimring and the Nurburgring.
Andi said:
Wasn't the attendance for the 2014 German Grand Prix actually quite low? 

It would be a neat feature if CM were able to put all the circuits they've had in their previous games onto the next instalment as bonus material, this way we could get to race at both the Hockenheimring and the Nurburgring.
Yeah attendance for the 2014 German GP was pretty poor, even more so when you consider Mercedes were dominating and a German driving one of them was in the title battle
I'd even pay a small fee for DLC tracks. Nurburgring, Istanbul, Valencia, Imola, Brands Hatch, Estoril, Jerez have all been in previous games. The tracks have been built.. Surely they could get them included as DLC
India & Korea too.
Also, from what I've heard tracks are cheaper/easier to license than cars & drivers, so I don't why CM doesn't include all tracks from previous games. Ideally it should be on the disc as part of the main game, but I wouldn't mind having bonus tracks as DLC if the price is reasonable.

BTW, Nurburgring is out of the calendar, Hockenheim will host the 2015 German GP:

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12518/9645737/2015-german-gp-to-be-held-at-hockenheim-and-not-nurburgring-bernie-ecclesone-reveals
  • 2 weeks later...
Andi said:
It isn't allowed to let take place two races in one country, that's the reason why Valencia was called the GP of Europe, not the GP of Spain.
But I'm glad about that because I hate both tracks :#