Who Else Will Be Getting Legendary Ed F1 2019?

Hi everyone, If your like me your probably not the best with funds 😄 But to celebrate 10years of CodeMasters F1 series and to also show my support I'll be trying to get the Legendary Edition of F1 2019, I can't wait for it from what I've seen in the teasers 😉 F1 2019 will be the start of something Phenomenal! Let me also know if your hyped and can't wait. This is mainly a thank you to CodeMasters, so...

Thank you CodeMasters and keep up the great work. 😄 🙂  

I'll be getting the best edition that is possible to get either from Finland, or maybe by ordering it from some other country. I'm not really excited for the game though.

• Agree 1

Do you know when F1 2019 will be available on the xbox one store for pre-order thank you

11 hours ago, FA14 said:

Do you know when F1 2019 will be available on the xbox one store for pre-order thank you

I'm not sure about the xbox store but you can pre order the game now from Amazon or GAME, I can have a look and if I find anything on it I will reply 🙂 

I am definitely buying the beat edition I can get here in the USA.  I just hope the Legends Edition is available in the US.  I would really like a steelbook as well but we don't get them.  CM hasn't even released the ability to preorder in the US either for any edition.

just like u I want to get the best addition of the game, it is just I don't know if I can get the legends edit on steam in the uk.

another thing should I get on the pc or xbox because I don't know which one would work best