Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.4?

when it comes out. it'll be ready when it's ready.

hahaha sorry for my english 😂 a dude told me CM will give us the option to disable AI in RX, is that true? 🤔

Awwwwww thank you so much my Lord 😍 Love Christina, love CM 😍 That "we've always been listening" is giving me FEELS ❤

19 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

When the hell do you solve the problem of graphics on lower-power consoles ???:classic_wacko:

I'm getting a strong sense of Deja Vu. It's almost as if I've seen this post before... a couple of times... in different threads...

23 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

When the hell do you solve the problem of graphics on lower-power consoles ???:classic_wacko:

Image result for gta vice city ps2 xbox comparison

Ahahah not fair, the PC one is a remaster mod 😄 sadly they never finished it, the mission bugs at Repo Man.

But yeah that's basically it, happens with GTA 3 and VC as well as the others.

Perhaps the clearest example would be GTA V PS3 vs PS4/PC.

If we're going to compare graphics, wouldn't it be better to compare games and their sequels on the same console to show how DR2 is worse than DR1 while most games either improve or stay about the same?

Hi guys from all over the team, Now I start with the assumption that I'm tired of being teased and you're not working on something that should be fundamental in the game or graphics, At the moment even after the last patch the game seems the same  , Graphics blurred on xbox one / s also tested with several Hdmi TVs and cables, the fact is that the game itself is not good, now because of this I am not free to play quietly in this game and many are there  bad for this, on the forum nobody answers this, so I ask you the courtesy to answer me and solve this problem as soon as possible instead of continuing in the dlc when the game still seems incomplete ... Thanks and let me know as soon as possible.:classic_angry:

So you want them to stop releasing DLC that they have a timeframe for, to concentrate on patches for stuff they dont have a timeframe for?

Have you thought about upgrading your console? Or if you don't want to spend money now, wait for the new gen ones in 2020, heard they are retro-compatible with the previous gen.

That would solve your problem. You can't make omelettes without eggs.

26 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

@SquadBruce I think the graphics in a rally game are much more important!!!

Personally I think handling is more important. I've not experienced any issues and I'm on PS4. What platform you on?

It must be the S because I have no issues with the graphics on the standard Xbox.

The S model is practically identical to the Standard Xbox in performance. It's 99.9% the same.

10 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

It's impossible😪the s is stronger than the standard

the Xbox One S is the standard. They don't make anything weaker than that; it is quite literally "entry level"

26 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

the Xbox One S is the standard. They don't make anything weaker than that; it is quite literally "entry level"

Only because original ones are harder to come by new, so new bundles generally have the S.

1 minute ago, cafe5150 said:

Only because original ones are harder to come by new, so new bundles generally have the S.

They don't even manufacture the "old" models. You haven't been able to buy them (unless they had been sitting on a shelf for months before) for years.