Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dear Codemasters

In the past there was discussion about physics and realistic things of the racing car in the forum.  Now there is discussion about dirt rally 2 and how it is realistic game on the pad.  I don't want to live on this planet anymore.  I have one  wish.  Be so kind  and bring back one more path to dirt rally 1. Bring back tarmac physic  version 1. I am with you from the times 0.1 Beta dirt rally.  There was a beautifull days.  Thanks for this game.  This days everything  must be sold and bring money but there is much group  of old players that  like realism and mastering one stage until u can end clear without crash.  Not my times anymore.  If u not support dirt rally 1 please bring back tarmac  physics vs to the masterpiece dirt rally 1

Best regrets 

Edited by tea3k
  • Disagree 3

The tarmac psyiscs are pretty decent at Monte Carlo not great but better than DR1, God knows whats going on with Spain though :classic_biggrin:

• Agree 2

I dont find Spain physics so odd, it's better than what we had in Germany v1. However, I would like to test Monte Carlo tarmac physics (using soft tyre) in Spain and see how it plays. It feels a little bit more grippier, just about right.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, tea3k said:

there is much group  of old players that  like realism and mastering one stage until u can end clear without crash.

I'm guessing that you mean the group of old members that asked Codies to make DiRT Rally in the first place?

1 hour ago, tea3k said:

In the past there was discussion about physics and realistic things of the racing car in the forum.  Now there is discussion about dirt rally 2 and how it is realistic game on the pad.  I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

We also took part in the discussions about the physics and realism of cars in DiRT Rally 1, and steering wheels vs pads on the forums for every game since DiRT 1. Not surprising in a game that uses both wheels and pads as controllers.