Posted (edited)

I’m pretty sure this year is the 4th year  Codemasters does a beta for the F1 game. For some reason, I’ve never been accepted into one even though I do league racing in the highest tiers of AOR, ILR and others, I drive with no assists and have a pretty good wheel setup. I’m starting to think that Canadians don’t get beta codes because there is no way my luck is that bad 😂😂

If this is the case, I just want to know why Canadians don’t get accepted for the betas.

Edited by DralexZR1
  • Haha 1

Hey!

Most likely this isn't the case. It's quite usual for humans to not look at themselves as the reason when they don't get something they want. In order to get a better understanding what was your applications "Please tell us why you'd like to be a part of this beta" part?

Thanks, and good luck for the future.

I'm Canadian and don't play in any leagues. This was my first time applying for the beta. I was accepted.

17 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Hey!

Most likely this isn't the case. It's quite usual for humans to not look at themselves as the reason when they don't get something they want. In order to get a better understanding what was your applications "Please tell us why you'd like to be a part of this beta" part?

Thanks, and good luck for the future.

This is what I wrote 😂

I have a huge passion for Formula 1 and for video games. I want to make sure the game is at the best it can be so everyone can have fun.”

Just now, DralexZR1 said:

This is what I wrote 😂

I have a huge passion for Formula 1 and for video games. I want to make sure the game is at the best it can be so everyone can have fun.”

i dont really think that the staff read the stuff. Look how many applicants you have. Its more or less randomly picked.

2 minutes ago, JonasOpitz said:

i dont really think that the staff read the stuff. Look how many applicants you have. Its more or less randomly picked.

Yeah I’m think it might be random but my luck is so bad 😂 I’m 0/4 on betas. Tbh I’m not that fussed about it, I just wanted to know if there was a specific reason why I’m not getting in or if it’s just because I have horrible luck 😂

8 minutes ago, DralexZR1 said:

This is what I wrote 😂

That is 330 words smaller than what I ended up typing, and I thought I wrote very little. Previous beta I believe I wrote like 600 and I'm terribly sorry that someone had to read through that. This year I opted on a much simpler, but much easier to read one with more about my intentions for the beta than how many Codies games I have played.

10 minutes ago, UP100 said:

That is 330 words smaller than what I ended up typing, and I thought I wrote very little. Previous beta I believe I wrote like 600 and I'm terribly sorry that someone had to read through that. This year I opted on a much simpler, but much easier to read one with more about my intentions for the beta than how many Codies games I have played.

Sorry but you can say me why codies selected who never play a f1 game? Is a beta TEST or a joke? I think is a joke for now.

1 minute ago, Reyfoxf1 said:

Sorry but you can say me why codies selected who never play a f1 game? Is a beta TEST or a joke? I think is a joke for now.

Not all beta testers need to know the game in order to provide bug reports. Here are the requirements for Codemasters' game tester role in India for example.

image.png.796817d2bc74b5f2fbef4264f195d759.png

10 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Not all beta testers need to know the game in order to provide bug reports. Here are the requirements for Codemasters' game tester role in India for example.

image.png.796817d2bc74b5f2fbef4264f195d759.png

from what you wrote to me many things are explained.