Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 wideo

Wow I literally thought it was real world footage at first, nice job on the lighting codemasters!

Stunning. I actually thought it was real world footage. Maybe a bit foggy but it looks realistic. Well done codies.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Nice sound, I like so much. will be a nice game this year.

Edited by EduardoCalza

Very good graphics improvements but still ZERO bumps on tracks. Like there's perfectly smooth tarmac everywhere on the tracks 😩

• Like 1

This game look so real. Very good job Codemaster, i don't wait to have this fantastic game in my Playstation 😀

Posted (edited)

I would like to see some PS4 pro footage. The game will definitely not look like that on the consoles; I'm curious how it will look on consoles?

Anyone has comparison of F1 2019 on PC vs 2018 on PC? I saw one comparison but I'm sure that one was F1 2019 on PC vs F1 2018 on either PS4 or Xbox. 

Edited by BelgiumDude

On 5/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, MrHawk said:

Very good graphics improvements but still ZERO bumps on tracks. Like there's perfectly smooth tarmac everywhere on the tracks 😩

Correct mate :classic_blink: step Forward in graphics, looks brilliant but there are no bumbs on track. Like a train on rails

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, FIE said:

Correct mate :classic_blink: step Forward in graphics, looks brilliant but there are no bumbs on track. Like a train on rails

there are look closely in the Renault @ Bahrein long straight before braking for t1. also steering and car vibrations when riding kerbs it subtle but it ok with me.

as for the baku track it a relatively smooth surface irl.

Edited by Cap10
  • Agree 1

On 3 May 2019 at 11:17 PM, F1Alonso14 said:

This game look so real. Very good job Codemaster, i don't wait to have this fantastic game in my Playstation 😀

Agreed it looks great. I wonder, though, how long it will take before somebody opens a thread requesting the old 2018 graphics back because it looks better in their opinion. I recall somebody did just that when f1 2018 came out because apparently the mist effects looked bad.

Also there are reports that the tyre model is now more realistic, meaning that the loss of grip is less progressive and the cars are easier to spin. I bet there will be a lot of whining about that because having been a long-time reader of this forum I noticed that a lot of people can't handle change. 

4 minutes ago, Cap10 said:

there are look closely in the Renault @ Bahrein long straight before braking for t1. also steering and car vibrations when riding kerbs it subtle but it ok with me.

as for the baku track it a relatively smooth surface irl.

I assume you haven't been over in the Dirt Rally 2.0 section. According to those guys everything has to be maxed out to 11, otherwise it just ain't good.