Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 wideo

Recommended Posts

Wow I literally thought it was real world footage at first, nice job on the lighting codemasters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stunning. I actually thought it was real world footage. Maybe a bit foggy but it looks realistic. Well done codies.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice sound, I like so much. will be a nice game this year.

Edited by EduardoCalza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good graphics improvements but still ZERO bumps on tracks. Like there's perfectly smooth tarmac everywhere on the tracks 😩

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game look so real. Very good job Codemaster, i don't wait to have this fantastic game in my Playstation 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would like to see some PS4 pro footage. The game will definitely not look like that on the consoles; I'm curious how it will look on consoles?

Anyone has comparison of F1 2019 on PC vs 2018 on PC? I saw one comparison but I'm sure that one was F1 2019 on PC vs F1 2018 on either PS4 or Xbox. 

Edited by BelgiumDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, MrHawk said:

Very good graphics improvements but still ZERO bumps on tracks. Like there's perfectly smooth tarmac everywhere on the tracks 😩

Correct mate :classic_blink: step Forward in graphics, looks brilliant but there are no bumbs on track. Like a train on rails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, FIE said:

Correct mate :classic_blink: step Forward in graphics, looks brilliant but there are no bumbs on track. Like a train on rails

there are look closely in the Renault @ Bahrein long straight before braking for t1. also steering and car vibrations when riding kerbs it subtle but it ok with me.

as for the baku track it a relatively smooth surface irl.

Edited by Cap10
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3 May 2019 at 11:17 PM, F1Alonso14 said:

This game look so real. Very good job Codemaster, i don't wait to have this fantastic game in my Playstation 😀

Agreed it looks great. I wonder, though, how long it will take before somebody opens a thread requesting the old 2018 graphics back because it looks better in their opinion. I recall somebody did just that when f1 2018 came out because apparently the mist effects looked bad.

Also there are reports that the tyre model is now more realistic, meaning that the loss of grip is less progressive and the cars are easier to spin. I bet there will be a lot of whining about that because having been a long-time reader of this forum I noticed that a lot of people can't handle change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cap10 said:

there are look closely in the Renault @ Bahrein long straight before braking for t1. also steering and car vibrations when riding kerbs it subtle but it ok with me.

as for the baku track it a relatively smooth surface irl.

I assume you haven't been over in the Dirt Rally 2.0 section. According to those guys everything has to be maxed out to 11, otherwise it just ain't good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×