Sign in to follow this  

Race line assist suggestion: monocolour option

I think the option of having the race line assist one colour (so no change of colour when entering a braking zone) would be a nice bridge for people who are trying to move from raceline assist to no raceline assist. 

In addition to that: in multiplayer a host could allow the monocolour-raceline 2D assist but ban the changing colour raceline (2D or 3D). That way it's equally difficult for all players if brake boards are missing during the race or when changing weather conditions kick in.

What monocolour it should be? That could be chosen by player too.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I couldn’t like this more if I tried lol! This is exactly where I’m at right now.  Been playing with all assists off except for racing line since about the middle of F1 2017 but I can’t seem to shake the racing line...at this point now I more or less use the braking line as a brake point reference maybe braking earlier or later than it might suggest rather than staring at it all lap adjusting my inputs based on the lines color...something else along these lines that may be helpful is the cone system from GT Sport...I really like that because they’re not placed perfectly where they should be but serve as a good reference for learning the track