Sign in to follow this  

Update 5 - An error occured when saving your progression

Since you relesed Update 5, I can't do anything in the game. I'm continuously getting this error message: An error occured when saving your progression.
I already deleted local data and reinstalled the game. Nothing helped.
How could you release the game with such a breaking bug?! 😔

Screenshot_20190503-190757_F1 Mobile.jpg

• Sad 1

same error on the Melbourne event after spent a lot of credits to play it. Just when I finish a lap, the error jumps and game crashes.

Posted (edited)

After several tries, I could release a research slot, but it's still so buggy. For example, I can't open the third box, although it's ready for days.
It seems it's only working if I open the boxes in a specific order:

1. Wait until the current reseach is finished
  2. Open the box
  3. Start another research

Is this intentional? Is there any way to open the third box which is stuck? I immediately get the above error if I tap it.

Edited by vbala

this is probably related to muliple researches at the same time. I had one slot finished and tried to start the next one before opening -> error message as shown above. I tried a few times, with even a phone reboot in between with the same results. I then first opened the box, and afterwards started the new research -> worked fine.

So I guess in addition to not being able to enter the race in Baku, we have another bug related to research. Can I volunteer to be a beta-tester for the next release to help avoid issues like these? Oh well, or just do the common-sense thing and do not release right before the weekend, you know that time of week when people have leisure time to play but also the time that the developers take a well deserved rest?

30 minutes ago, mkymouse said:

do not release right before the weekend

Totally agree, it's an amateur mistake. Especially because they knew it's a massive update which is advertised with #ChangingTheGame
Despite all of this, they decided to release an untested game just before the weekend and then go to rest. 👏