Well, that´s it for me I guess

This game has taken a turn for the worse. 

The app has crashed three times on me in the first 30 minutes after the update. And in two duels my car spun off the track uncontrolably. What the actual f is the meaning of this? The four tracks I tried are all changed, brakepoints, cornering speeds, the cars behaviour, tracktion. This is not a good thing. This sucks!

But, Codemasters probably won´t miss me, since I didn´t spend any money on the game. 

I don't like it either (so far). Especially since everything regarding handling changed. Plus, I cannot even get to within 4-5 seconds of my track records on most tracks. I guess the cars changed, but would it be possible to (optionally?) remove the track records as they seem impossible to beat and that is not very motivating?

One thing I do like is that you now get a bit more credits per 3-hour window, up to 4 from 2. Then again, it used to be even better (5 per 2 hours I think).

21 hours ago, MortenH said:

This game has taken a turn for the worse. 

The app has crashed three times on me in the first 30 minutes after the update. And in two duels my car spun off the track uncontrolably. What the actual f is the meaning of this? The four tracks I tried are all changed, brakepoints, cornering speeds, the cars behaviour, tracktion. This is not a good thing. This sucks!

But, Codemasters probably won´t miss me, since I didn´t spend any money on the game. 

They changed the handling model. Cars are same speed. This change suits RR3 players better (myself)