Sign in to follow this  

Can't change helmet or car number

Since I have updated to the 2019 version last night, I have not been able to change my car number or helmet.  I have a loading symbol in the field where you select the country flag.  When you click on the car number it only shows number 97.  When you click on it, nothing happens.  Nothing happens when you click on the helmet as well.  I have purchased several helmets before the update.  Is this something I can fix in game?

• Sad 1

Another question.  If your using an Iphone and game center, can you delete an app and reinstall it and keep your progress and purchases?

• Sad 1

It's working fine on my iOS devices but I always do a cold boot with a major update to an app.

Good racing👍

Ok.  It didn't work.  I deleted the app then reinstalled it.  I had to play a tutorial before I went to settings.  The issue wasn't there, but none of my purchases were either.  I downloaded my profile from facebook and everything was restored..... along with my issue.  I still can't choose and new number or helmet.  That menu is not working. I can change me name and initials, but nothing else from that menu.  This is frustrating. 

• Sad 1

Weird, what device?

Others reported the issue on their Twitter page so likely they will work things out for you on Monday.

Iphone XR  I hope they fix it for me.  I know it's petty, but I like to race with #4.  I can't stand a 22 on my car.  I always like to switch helmets when I go from my Ferrari to my McLaren as well.  

I'm sure they will.

22 is bad,  I will assume you are a bot 🤣

• Like 1

me to on iphone i boot all helmets for all cars but I am not able to chenge  in the settings menu.. please thanks