Sign in to follow this  

Azerbaijan or Azerbaijan't?

Posted (edited)

And so Baku ends. But it doesn't. Or will it be run again? Will we ever see our rewards or do we need to compete for a third time because of an Android stuff up? Anyone care to comment?

Edited by Dr Zaius

Tell me I don't have to do this again?? I can't take it. I have nightmares about those walls. 

On a serious note, do you really think this means they are going to rerun this event from scratch? Even for those of us who have already completed it twice?

I hope they just froze it until they resolve the Android issue.  Then give those people some time to finish, and move on.

Yeah, I hope so. I threw a few credits at the game to rerun quali and races and moved from low tier silver to mid tier gold. I'd hate to lose that. It cost me a few brain cells and my dogs got a few undeserved kicks for barking and ruining my concentration. It's a rare pleasure when you finally settle into that groove and the walls aren't a threat and you're glued to the racing line and the word timid disappears from your vocabulary.

I was also hopeing never to get blocked by Alonso or hit by Ericsson again 😂. Maybe on the third event they upgrade the event to 2019...

Posted (edited)

The should also fix Bahrajn Event. No any sense to repeat them if you will get less points for better results... I've got Gold Tier in first week of playing but now i can improve them... for Bronze.

SO... @ChrisGrovesMCM better ban account on Twitter instead of think and respect criticism...

Edited by mattzd

Hi, same problem and same opinion as Dr. Zaius. Really frustrating.... Also an IOS issue

Hasn´t anybody gotten their rewards from the rerun Baku event yet?

If that is the case that is unacceptable. They mess up, and inconvenience unaffected users instead of taking responsebility for it themselves. It´s just mistake upon mistake upon bad decisions with codemasters. It´s sort of like watching the Williams F1 team