Sign in to follow this  

Azerbaijan Completed Not Once But Twice Now ??? So Rewards Pls

Please see attached notification and let me know where the rewards are hiding so I can retrieve them, Pls confirm they will eventually be sent out to me and many others who have not received them.

Also your latest Update 5: Is in need of some tweaking as we still have your preprogrammed kamikaze stunt drivers: Call them what you like ( Al cars Bot cars pla 22 cars ) Who are still ruining the game for others Either by blocking us or ramming us from behind Simple solution turn down there engine mode in duel and sprint races so we can overtake.

One more thing before I go your penalty system is not Effective enough as there are still idiots who are deliberately sideswiping and ramming people of the track they do get a penalty but it is not long enough and  it is very frustrating that they end up winning the race look into this and get it addressed.

DBA7E345-7C24-43A5-B501-9D35F9E5B89C.jpeg

I would like to confirm I have just received my rewards for Completing the Azerbaijan Race happy days better late than never cheers 

• Agree 1

I also received the rewards but i only did quali and i got only silver. Will we have a free chance to do also the race?

50 minutes ago, michele1131 said:

I also received the rewards but i only did quali and i got only silver. Will we have a free chance to do also the race?

If you only finished the Qualifying then I believe you may have to spend 10 credits and complete the race ... this is the option I believe is available

No i have to spend 50 credits but the race still bugged so i will not spend that credits.

As parts were being collected at the start up screen the app froze requiring a restart. Then, all I had was the Gold medal confirming I had completed the event but nothing else. 

Same for me, the parts transferred directly into inventory without displaying what they were or the normal tap through each one, except for the Epic parts where you have a choice if you sign up for the monthly deal.

Same for me too. The pop up screen anouncing the rewards froze the app. A little anoying not to see what r&d parts I got. But I know I got some, becase for some of the parts I remember how many I had before, and there were more after I restarted the game. And I got the livery, helmet aso.

• Agree 1

I thought I saw the rewards will include credits? But none given out.