leaderboards country filter

Since each player has his country flag, would it be possible to have a filter on our nationnality in the Event's ranking in addition to the friends filter ? 

This would simulate national competitions in addition to the global world competition.

• Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Very Good Idea!
Not a hard job to make a new filter on server side... C'mon Racenet!

Edited by RallyLover19
  • Agree 1

On 5/6/2019 at 12:41 PM, Didd31 said:

Since each player has his country flag, would it be possible to have a filter on our nationnality in the Event's ranking in addition to the friends filter ? 

This would simulate national competitions in addition to the global world competition.

Why would someone be against this, it’s an Option after all, that guy deserves a dislike back at him lol 👎

I really want them to get rid of the Union Jack, after all this ‘🇬🇧‘ is not a specific country, it’s no different than having say a flag for Asia as a continent, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇮🇪 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 are all present in the game so it’s kind of pointless, I’m English myself and unless I’m missing something political I don’t see why this is an option?

It should call to nationality filter instead.

Posted (edited)

No matter how to call it, just use a filter on the field that exists in the database : the flag. 

It seems to me that Codemasters does this in F1 2018, or perhaps Turn 10 in Forza, i don't remember.

Edited by Didd31