Why is not Hill Climb in Dirt 2.0

Why is not Hill Climb in Dirt 2.0?

The license may not be the problem, the rally routes are not licensed.
In addition, Rallisport Challenge, Rallisport Challenge 2 and V-Rally 4 show that it goes without a license.
I'm aware that all three games are arcade, but that's not the point.
Finally, Rallisport Challenge has three different Hill Climb rallies and 8 different Hill Climb cars and a very good selection of different routes: the USA through the desert and canyons, on Canada asphalt and snow and South America on mud
It already appeared in 2004, the first Colin Mc Rae with Hill Climb, there was only in 2007 

Because proportionally, a very small crowd want the HIllclimb back. Sure it'd be a nice extra to have, but I know I am not alone in saying I'd rather see 1 or 2 new Rally locations before I ever see a Hillclimb location added to this game.

Devs make what the players want, and the majority of players want something besides Hillclimb first.

• Agree 5

lol, rallisport challenge 2 came out in 2004!! who cares?

v-rally has hillclimb but not Pikes Peak, which is the most famous one and the one that Polyphony supposedly has the licence for. pretty sure CM didn't think it was worth it to make the game mode and not have that location. I disagree, but whatever.

Pikes Peak would have been in DiRT 4 (and thus is likely to have been in DR2.0) had Polyphony not exclusively licensed it. 99% sure Paul Coleman discussed this in an interview at some point. 

Still can't fathom why Polyphony have the licence now and are seemingly doing nothing with it! 

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Pikes Peak would have been in DiRT 4 (and thus is likely to have been in DR2.0) had Polyphony not exclusively licensed it. 99% sure Paul Coleman discussed this in an interview at some point. 

Still can't fathom why Polyphony have the licence now and are seemingly doing nothing with it! 

Yeah, *** is PD doing with PP? I would love to be able to drive those 250 cars up that mountain in VR. Especially the Impreza Isle of Man car with its DRS! 

• Agree 1