Please add that feature to the game, if you haven't already.

The Halo HUD is one of the coolest graphical designs we ever saw in F1 history in my opinion and it'd add that futuristic look that Liberty Media is going for into the game itself to bring the presentation to the next level of immersion and officiality.

Screenshot_20190427-182443_YouTube.jpg

I saw in somewhere a simhub overlay mod, looks like this hud.

I agree it looks nice and initially I thought: great idea to have it on the hud, since you don't have to look so far to the side of the screen for the rev lights when playing in Tcam. However you can adjust your tcam position/angle/fov making the hud no longer exactly match the halo. And I'm also guessing that the halo isn't exactly at the same spot on every different car with default tcam settings either. 

So all in all, it's quite a complicated feature request to let the hud match the car.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Chicane486 said:

I agree it looks nice and initially I thought: great idea to have it on the hud, since you don't have to look so far to the side of the screen for the rev lights when playing in Tcam. However you can adjust your tcam position/angle/fov making the hud no longer exactly match the halo. And I'm also guessing that the halo isn't exactly at the same spot on every different car with default tcam settings either. 

So all in all, it's quite a complicated feature request to let the hud match the car.

100% agree.

For me, any kind of HUD doesn't matter. I'm playing with cockpit cam and all HUD object disabled. I use SimHub, with my personal dashes. I know the race information by my dashes and Jeff. (when not angry and say to quiet, lol)

Edited by EduardoCalza

Posted (edited)

Some guy from the SimHub community has this already in the works:

"So I grabbed a screenshot of the released gameplay footage of F1 2019...the halo has changed a little bit but it lines up quite nicely with the camera view...."
But would be nice to have it built in the game.
And no, it is not my own work.
I do stuff like this

Edited by EnsiFerrum
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, I saw this on discord..but I didn't want to ' leak ' this..

This HUD is awesome.