Tyre choice in Spain

The events in Spain, and I’m guessing in a couple weeks the same will be for Germany, I’m not sure if since release there’s been a weekly or monthly event AT ALL where I have been able to use any other tyre than wets, between EVERY single service area there’s always a wet stage thrown in and it’s kind of ridiculous, I’m literally forced to use wets on Asphalt all the time, doesn’t matter if it’s 2 stages or 4 to the next service area, 1 stage will always be wet and unless I want to completely ruin my overall event time I just can’t ever use the other compounds, you’ve done good with this months reset so keep up the variety, but please tweak this issue on the tarmac rallies CM 👍

• Agree 1

Oh and a friendly reminder to please please please fix the manual windscreen wipers that has plagued the franchise since the start, it’s getting to the point where I’m almost spamming the forums about this ANNOYING issue 😂 ... and yes I will keep asking until i longingly don’t have to turn them off every stage 😅

• Agree 1

I also "love" the weekly and monthly Spain events
with three WPs in a row No 1 Dry No 2 Wet and No 3 dry again or 1 Wet 2 Dry 3 Wet very nice ;-)