Sign in to follow this  

TEAM [OCD] RECRUITING DRIVERS

[OCD] are recruiting on xbox 360 we are looking for clean and committed drivers if you are interested please message me on xbox GT is DJSPEEDY76. Thanks

STOP BOOSTING WITH YOUR MASSIVE XP 1 LAP OVALS SAW YOUR TEAM IN A CUSTOM LOBBY YESTERDAY AFTERNOON.
Give it a rest scramble.... Stop trying to cause trouble and let people enjoy the game.

how can any one enjoy grid when there's idiots like NSR just out ramming people for no reason and then filming their stupidity and naming and shaming people on Youtube, but we cant name and shame the people who give grid a bad name and have ruined it for many racers............. 

I have given up with the whole boosting thing now. Caught 3 teams doing it and part of me thought screw it. I'm Gona start. The other part of me decided that there's more to life than boosting on a game. I have given up with grid autosport for many reasons like many more of my team members. Roll on project cars and F1 2015! :)

archievxr said:
how can any one enjoy grid when there's idiots like NSR just out ramming people for no reason and then filming their stupidity and naming and shaming people on Youtube, but we cant name and shame the people who give grid a bad name and have ruined it for many racers............. 
All this from a guy who was racing clean with us up until a couple of weeks ago when you bought into EVO and XplicitNitro's nonsense gossip......  Then YOU started ramming into swany. then me, then pootash and you have the nerve to cry rammers when we do it back.  

Then you go and create your own NSR team on racenet and go around trying to crash others to create further animosity against the real NSR.  I'm truly sick of you hypocrites... you start the problems with your antagonistic behaviour and offensive chitter chatter then when it doesn't work for you, you blame us and come on here and complain.  

I note how you all like to tell new players we're rammers so they join in with you too... you'll need another bandwagon soon to carry that pack mentality around with you.

The latest thing seems to be for you all to wait up to smash me.  I assume it's so that Flukey will back off out of first place to come and help me out.... all so your EVO buddies can gain more XP for their precious leaderboard by taking the win... and you're meant to be mature adults.... pfffttt.

The crux of the problem on Grid is this.... CRL/EVO started all the nonsense way back and would have rather raced us dirty and had a chance at winning instead of racing us clean and losing and Xplicit Nitro will never get over the fact we refused to let him join NSR despite his threats to hack us. 

Oh and feel free to carry on telling everyone I'm a cheat and codemasters took 2million XP off me for modding... I didn't realise having your save game corrupt was a form of modding, if that's the case I'm guilty as charged your honour.  

@archievxr did you and EVO not join our lobby along with boolah earlier to try smash us. It was very clear when you retired every time attack at the start because you knew you wouldnt be able to get us on the first turn. Yet you were shouting abuse for a reaction that yot did not get. We didnt ram anybody we just went for the win. You all left one by one when you idiots realised you couldnt win. Dont lie on the forums.

D4ZZL4R said:
....so who wants to join team OCD then????????
Lol....

@djspeedy76,  I apologise your thread has been hijacked !  But I'm sure you understand as I'm aware you've also had problems with EVO in the past (hence scramble's angry comment about so called boosting).