Sign in to follow this  

reduced repair costs

So, well, i'm not the best driver and i often have significant damage on my cars and the repair costs are really high. This forces me to play with Lancia Fulvia which becomes very boring. Please add a feature to unlock reduced repair costs in the garage for each car. That would be great!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

By the way, which cars don't have high repair? Which car should i use instead theĀ Lancia Fulvia?

The car does not matter.
First try to earn credits with the Lancia Fulvia and buy a car from every class so you drive the daily events even if you are a bad driver and you will easily get 100,000 credits every day if you drive every day event.
Save the money for more cars and then go to the Weekly and Monthly events which bring a lot of credits.

So I did it and after two months I have all rally cars (except rallycross) and 4 million credits

But to answer your question the Mini Cooper is also not very expensive to repair

Incidentally, since I have the deluxe are the repairs on my Lancia Fulvia free and I was also very grateful for the H1 events šŸ˜

That is rally, it's the mechanical sport : you drive over your level limitsĀ  you make damagesĀ  => you pay for equipments repairs. Raises your foot and bring your car in good condition upon arrival. The good news is that in simulation you will not get hurt.

• Agree 2

starter Fulvia and the RX starter car (Opel 1600 I think?) are free to repair.

slower and older classes like H1, H2, H3 are muuuch cheaper to repair than newer and/or faster cars like R5 or Group B.

I pay a looot of damage costs. sometimes so much that I actually lose money on a Daily or Weekly Event, even after the time for the event is over and you get the credit rewards!

just keep practicing with all the different car types and drive carefully! historic championships are a good place for that because you can try every car in the game for free, repairs are free and everything (engineers, cars etc) has the maximum upgrades so you can do the most amount of repairs at every service station. (also there's more times of day for some reason...)

• Agree 2