ATTENTION: CHRIS GROVES REF ... VIP MEMBERSHIP

F1 Mobile is not even one year old yet !!! so there is still a long long way to go, as the game evolves we are still going to experience a load of idiots cheats and bugs and Issues beyond our control ? ? ? but in saying all that I think this is one of the best mobile racing apps currently on the market, and i'am confident in the long run the game will get better with updates and feedback from the most experience players and will make all the frustration we have all experience one way or another be worthwhile.

Codemasters please see attached: I must say I do not agree with the current charge for VIP this should be FREE Considering all the pain and the frustration and the confusion also the lack of communication when we need you most plus loss of points when the game crashes etc etc Codemasters you have put us through unnecessary stress !!! so Chris Groves we need to be compensated for our patients do the right thing and speak to the powers to be and get the VIP we well deserve for all your Pro league players that have shown and given there loyalty to the game.

E69DBCF2-B803-47E3-BC6E-FE3DC88B2DC0.jpeg

Great to see I’m not the only one thinking the gold livery should’ve been a reward for hitting 9999.

Rewards > Cash grab

It’s difficult for me to be understanding of the abysmal experience of F1 Mobile Racing mostly because I know Codies knows how to make a great mobile F1 game. F1 2016 wasn’t perfect, but was miles better than this game will ever be without a major overhaul. Insane because I think it was their first mobile F1 game. Sophomore slump?

• Agree 1

I admire your optimism Colinobe ... I agree this could be the best racing game ever but I don't think the Codemaster really gives a damn about our experience and feedback. This game is following the MVP route (Minimum Viable Product). What's the minimum we can get away with and it's not about user experience. Hence the poor customer service. I've worked hard to get to 9999 and have been giving feedback and reported the issues during this time ... unfortunately the answers I got were generic that let me assume that the real Codies (the once who want to be proud of producing the best game ever) don't see any the feedback. The next step by Codemaster was to just delete my comments and tell me to stop spamming them (it's their bigs in the game I was reporting) and now I've just been locked out of my profile and my app stopped . 

I agree with you all that the 2016 was miles better. 

• Agree 1

Who are the people actively paying for this and why????? Why would you ever spend your money on this? This is a **** product. Stop paying for it.