Sign in to follow this  

Dashboard Ford Focus

On the dashboard works only indication of gear degree.

The other elements are dead or show a fixed value, is it right or Focus is not yet finished?

Focus.thumb.jpg.3dc8d2e9dce129ba7a1d1d553e397c3f.jpg

• Agree 2

Yes it is completely normal. In fact, the numbers represent longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates to a location on the map, where if you are able to drive to - you’ll be greeted by hot women, as well as a fully functioning version of the game where FFB boils over with surface texture bliss and rain drops are nearly transparent. 

Please report back one you find the spot, so we can all join you and have an all out Rally party over a nice dinner and the most expensive wine money can buy. We’ll talk about patch notes, community support, HDR, and general programming techniques.

See you on the flip side, brah! 🤪

Edited by Buckwilder
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I accidentally found out that the basic view of the Focus has been locked, I used the reset perspective of the numlock key 7 and appeared the indicator rpm led.

ForD.JPG.7c738082a41a10c49ff17149cad1a210.JPG

Thanks to this experience, I just started using the app a SIM Dashboard https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/index.php that will spread a good impression of the ride even further.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, PetSild said:

On the dashboard works only indication of gear degree.

The other elements are dead or show a fixed value, is it right or Focus is not yet finished?

Focus.thumb.jpg.3dc8d2e9dce129ba7a1d1d553e397c3f.jpg

It happens with lots of cars with digital HUD. Take the R5 Polo GTI for example... You wouldn't be driving fast and furious a car with the oil temperature at 19ºC, unless you want to break that engine...