Sign in to follow this  

Spa Rx track please

Hopefully not, they need to add the rest of the tracks from the 2018 season since that's the season the RX part of the game is based on 

yeah would much rather spa and Abu Dhabi over cota.

• Agree 1

I would definitely like to see Spa at some point, though I would expect them to complete the 2018 season before adding 2019 tracks. 

• Agree 1

Yes, still wonder what will be in the Season 2 RX focused content. It still can go any way.

With the Group B RX confirmed, it has nothing to do with the current World RX, so maybe that makes also the way free for Lydden Hill to make a return.

The MINI of Bennett is also confirmed, but competed in both ARX and WRX in 2018. So maybe we could also expect a ARX focused DLC package, maybe including the Beetle and Focus.
But it can also be for "completing" the 2018 season with the tracks, MINI, maybe the i20 and a livery pack.

Although unlikely, but possible a 2019 focused DLC package. I think IMG would love to give the current championship attention. 
But the season not started long time ago, so i don't know if that has been realistic with planning.

• Agree 1

On 5/16/2019 at 4:28 AM, JorritVD said:

Yes, still wonder what will be in the Season 2 RX focused content. It still can go any way.

With the Group B RX confirmed, it has nothing to do with the current World RX, so maybe that makes also the way free for Lydden Hill to make a return.

The MINI of Bennett is also confirmed, but competed in both ARX and WRX in 2018. So maybe we could also expect a ARX focused DLC package, maybe including the Beetle and Focus.
But it can also be for "completing" the 2018 season with the tracks, MINI, maybe the i20 and a livery pack.

Although unlikely, but possible a 2019 focused DLC package. I think IMG would love to give the current championship attention. 
But the season not started long time ago, so i don't know if that has been realistic with planning.

I agree. I think Lydden Hill is likely to come at some point.

ARX stuff would be cool but highly unlikely imo, and I'd much rather have the i20...

2019 World RX stuff would be very nice, even if it's just the liveries (though I'd like the Skoda and new tracks too, of course). if any of that stuff is happening, they would have had to plan to include it well before release of DR2.0. it's possible it'll come but I'm not very hopeful.