Sign in to follow this  

Season pass

Hi all just got dr2.0 and enjoying it (not rear wheel drive cars tho!)

I just wondered I'm locked out of a few events and when I click them it says i must buy a car with real money.  Is this just a faster unlock or are these cars real money exclusives? 

Secondly it says i need a season pass to do some other stuff. Yet when I follow the link to the ps store there is no season pass... So what's it waffling on about?

Thanks for any feedback and hi by the way.

The Season Pass it may be refering to is the Deluxe Edition, which you can buy for 30€ if you have the basic or Day One editions of the game. And yes, those cars are real money exclusive (included in the Deluxe Edition).

Thanks I bought the Monte Carlo rally pack and it didn't unlock anything sadly. But it does go in the rally list when you start a career rally which i didn't expect and I thought was cool. If I bought a car and the Sweden rally does that count as season 1 or is this solely unlocked if you have the premium edition. If so..  It's a bit crazy. 

Posted (edited)

You can either purchase the deluxe upgrade or buy everything separately, it's your choice. As soon as you buy something, it will automatically unlock for you in Freeplay mode where you can do custom events. The events also appear in career mode (My Team) once you finish the current one.

As for cars, they also get automatically unlocked in Freeplay, but on My Team you have to see if the car is available to be bought, otherwise you need to wait for the car dealer to refresh his stock.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 1

Do you think if I bought Sweden and a car it would unlock the season pass events? I'm not that bothered about Sweden tbh didn't really like it in dirt rally lol

Posted (edited)

I dont think you have access to the green D+ events unless you upgrade to Deluxe Edition. @ChristinaMc

But you'll be able to take part in Sweden events.

By the way Sweden is way better in DR2.0 😉 

Edited by Riggs
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

8 hours ago, Dominic0 said:

Do you think if I bought Sweden and a car it would unlock the season pass events? I'm not that bothered about Sweden tbh didn't really like it in dirt rally lol

The DiRT+ events are only unlocked with either the Deluxe Edition or the Deluxe Edition upgrade pack.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ok thanks for the clarification all.  Enjoying the game by the way! 

• Agree 1