Sign in to follow this  

I'm New Here!

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Word of advice with regard to Off-Topic & World of Motorsport, it's a close knit community with a lot of inside jokes, but stick at it and contribute and you'll fell right at home. For example, RevolvingPrawn above me is old, :P, and we like to have a bit of fun with that!

The F1 section is full of cannibals, be aware and double check what you say. They get angry, but the Dirt section seems to be reasonably clean.

Keep an eye out for the community managers, Hatta, Loore & JustBigLee, they're nice people, but they can be fussy. Watch for the swing of the banhammer! Also eyes out for our moderators PeteTheDuck & F1since08. They've just been promoted and we've no idea if they'll go power-crazed. Let's hope not! :P

All in all, say nice things and contribute good posts (& jokes!) and you'll integrate quickly; spam, flame and hate and you'll become public enemy #1. The community looks out for itself!

Enjoy your stay!
Don't make me take my banhammer out of the box!

Hey James, welcome to the forum! Off-topic is a very cool place, I spend a lot of my time here, I'm sure you'll love it.

As Tommig said, I am now a moderator, but I won't go power-crazy don't worry! :p I've run my racing league's forum for over two years and in that time I've only permanently banned about 60 people! (Mind you, about 57 of those were the same guy, and the other three was another guy) :O

But have a great time, any questions just ask, and get posting! 

Hey James, welcome to the forum! Off-topic is a very cool place, I spend a lot of my time here, I'm sure you'll love it.

As Tommig said, I am now a moderator, but I won't go power-crazy don't worry! :p I've run my racing league's forum for over two years and in that time I've only permanently banned about 60 people! (Mind you, about 57 of those were the same guy, and the other three was another guy) :O

Btw, you do realise I'm going to have to photoshop your face onto the body of a policeman now, right? :p 

Btw, you do realise I'm going to have to photoshop your face onto the body of a policeman now, right? :p 
Thank goodness I don't have any pictures for you to use :p 

Oh yeah of course! Standard procedure! You'll probably find one of me with sunglasses on somewhere :p

fIsince08 said:

I'm sure a Ted Kravitz one won't be much different :p

fIsince08 said:

I'll send you a friend request on FB and nab one of your pics ;)

(I wouldn't actually put either of your faces on a cop if you don't want it posted btw, I did it with Lee because his face was already his avatar :p)

fIsince08 said:

(I wouldn't actually put either of your faces on a cop if you don't want it posted btw, I did it with Lee because his face was already his avatar :p)
I don't have Facebook :p

Show me what you come up with first in a PM and then I'll decide 

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:

I don't have Facebook :p
Damnit. Lol :p 

@PeteTheDuck No problem, I'll do it on a day when I've got nothing to do at work lol. So probably not really soon, but I won't forget!

I’m so grateful to you guys. Thank you so much for welcoming me here.

Don’t you worry, I like jokes ^__^

@RevolvingPrawn, I mean Farming Simulation like  FarmVille and Pocket Tales. Am I wrong in Farming Simulation ?? I never tried to play Simulator.

@Matthew77258, Why? Is he bad? ( @Lukedfrt )

Ahhh, I see, Farmville isn't something that tickles my fancy unfortunately :p This is the kind of Farming Simulator I meant, I wasn't very good at it so I spent my time creating crop circles, and causing havoc among the populace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U1q-YZvp38