Sign in to follow this  

I'm New Here!

I can't see a section for Introduction and I'm not sure if there's an Introduction Section here , So that, I decided to post it here in off topic. BTW, Hi! I'm Aila Mendez, I'm 22 years old. 

I love to play Volley Ball, and Badmenton.
I'm also playing Mobile Games Like RPG, Farming Simulation, Strategy and some Shooting Games.

The games that I used to play and i'm still playing are Second Earth, Pocket Tales, HayDay, Crusaders Quest,Undead Slayer, Mmm Fingers, Bubble Story and 2048!

There kind of is an intro section, but honestly, no one ventures there :p 
http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/new-to-the-forums-click-here-first%21

You like Farming Simulator? I tried it, and I gave some serious effort into farming properly. But in the end, I found that ramping tractors and ramming pedestrian cars was the only thing holding my attention!

Hello.

Be careful of @Lukedfrt. Just a heads up. :)

But in all seriousness welcome. :)

James0026 said:
hello there! Welcome to the forums! Anyways... I'm James!
Hello James! Another new one to the off-topic side. Word of advice, don't venture out into the wilds (General Discussion), there's dinosaurs there.

James0026 said:
hello there! Welcome to the forums! Anyways... I'm James!
Hello James! Another new one to the off-topic side. Word of advice, don't venture out into the wilds (General Discussion), there's dinosaurs there.
I have it on good authority that James here is actually a palaeontologist. 

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Word of advice with regard to Off-Topic & World of Motorsport, it's a close knit community with a lot of inside jokes, but stick at it and contribute and you'll fell right at home. For example, RevolvingPrawn above me is old, :P, and we like to have a bit of fun with that!

The F1 section is full of cannibals, be aware and double check what you say. They get angry, but the Dirt section seems to be reasonably clean.

Keep an eye out for the community managers, Hatta, Loore & JustBigLee, they're nice people, but they can be fussy. Watch for the swing of the banhammer! Also eyes out for our moderators PeteTheDuck & F1since08. They've just been promoted and we've no idea if they'll go power-crazed. Let's hope not! :P

All in all, say nice things and contribute good posts (& jokes!) and you'll integrate quickly; spam, flame and hate and you'll become public enemy #1. The community looks out for itself!

Enjoy your stay!

@RevolvingPrawn I'm the guy in the toilet in that clip (going back to my post a while back :#)

#MikeForTwitter
#LuekForGTA5
#PeopleForPillageHorses

What are you gonna do Mike?