Sign in to follow this  

First wheel... Logitech G920 or Thrustmaster TMX Pro?

First wheel... Logitech G920 or Thrustmaster TMX Pro?

Hi looking at getting my first wheel mainly for F1 2018, is there much difference between the 2 above?

Do the wheel settings work straight out of the box or would you recommend to customise them?

Thanks

I have the Thrustmaster TX, with the F1 wheel and TP3A pedals. I generally use in the standard mode but both would be equally customisable. The wheel makes smooth cornering and small changes in direction (to avoid crashing cars etc.) much easier than using a controller. I'm sure either would be fine

Posted (edited)

I owned the G920 and it’s a total skip tbh. The TMX is a better buy overall with the pedals. Logitech G920 pedals have an insane toughness to the brake pedal claiming “realism.” However it’s very much the opposite and it feels cheap. Thrustmaster is much much better. 

Wheel should work straight out the box with minimum setting changes for the majority of people. 

Edited by Layeo

I own a g920 it was my first wheel, it felt great can’t speak on the thrustmaster TMX but from what I’ve heard it’s a more accurate and stronger wheel base, and the pedal set is among the best in the market and you also are able to switch wheels unlike the g920. However I’ve heard that thrustmasters can have reliability issues. But even with that being said it is an upgrade from the g920, in fact I was considering it when upgrading my rig, but decided to splurge a bit and go with the CSW v2.5. But I can tell you that I noticed no limitations on the g920 that many speak of such as center dead zone, that is until I started using the fanatec, and was able to compare first hand. So in conclusion either would be a wise choice, but I think you get more options with the TMX

Bonjour pour ma part j'avais un Tx racing avec roue F1 j'ai décidé de le changer car j'avais une perte de FFB je l'avais depuit 5 ans. J'ai décidé de le changer pour le ts-xw racer sparco p310 c'est un budget mais sa en vaut le coup le retour et fort ect.. une merveille.

Si vous décidez de vous lancer mais le prix et vous serez tranquille pour un moment et c'est un nouveau jeux qui s'ouvre à vous.15574164468042674258277403153082.thumb.jpg.2c489232f3ca0e0f3a55056777114f5d.jpg

• Disagree 2