F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

BMW E30 wrong rear light position

Hello everyone!

I've been playing and enjoying GRID Autosport for a while now, and since I myself own an E30, I like to drive it a lot in GRID aswell, it's a fun car to drive both in the game and on the streets!

But every time I've driven behind one on a night track, it always seemed... wrong, somehow. I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but then it hit me... The rear light positions are wrong! The brake and reverse lights are correct (the correct "row" of the light, so to say) but the position lights are one "row" off, towards the outside. 

A picture to show what i mean: 

Not a big deal but as I say it just doesn't quite feel right and might bug some other E30 fans aswell :)

I would have noticed the differences between my RL Dodge Grand Caravan and the ones in GAS.  But as there are none in the game it doesn't bother me.  I need to make more money to buy a RL life BMW. 

Heh well if you can find a good used and unmodded E30 they're not all that expensive, just rare... Picked mine up for 300€ and a 6-pack of beer 'cause the owner was a nice guy :)

But yeah, if Codemasters is still patching Grid Autosport, I would really appreciate if they fix this... Can't be all that difficult I presume? 

RK4K said:
Heh well if you can find a good used and unmodded E30 they're not all that expensive, just rare... Picked mine up for 300€ and a 6-pack of beer 'cause the owner was a nice guy :)

But yeah, if Codemasters is still patching Grid Autosport, I would really appreciate if they fix this... Can't be all that difficult I presume? 

I'm just guessing that to bring it up to snuff would cost me quite a bit more.