Sign in to follow this  

Grid 2 ang G27! Please help.

Hello, I have PS3, G27 and I have been playing with Grid 2 since 1 year, I love this game. Suddenly, two days ago, I turned on PS3 but the wheel did not control the game (grid 2 ) anymore. I tried other games like F1 and Dirt but everything works fine, the problem is only with Grid 2.  I tried to change settings, I tried to change usb, reset the PS3, turn off and back on the power, nothing to do, G27 does not aupport grid 2 anymore.  Do you have any idea? I made hundred of test, also change monitors, cables, I am going crazy.  The wheel is perfect with all other games. PLEASE HELP ME

Why are you using a wheel with Grid 2 anyway? I found I was easily faster with a controller.

Did you try to going into the settings of GRID 2 and looking for the controller settings? Maybe if you set it up with the wheel the game will just think that its a normal controller. I have had to do that with some of my other stuff.

TDDB, play Grid and Grid 2 with a wheel instead of  a controller is like a difference existing between earth and sky.
DIRTKING808, thanks for your answer, I did it but nothing changed. It seems like the G27 lost the game settings, but I use PS3 not PC, that means no dates stored in the wheel. I am going crazy mate, seriously, because I played for one year with no problems at all, G27 was perfect with Grid 2.