Jump to content Jump to content

What happened to "themed" racenet challenges? And what happened to fixing the 12 cars on the DLC we payed $13 for? No wonder they are laying people off. Gonna go out of business if they keep up on the empty promises. Never fixed the upgrades either.  Hope it dont happen because they really were the best at the mixture of sim and arcade, but they sure have dropped the ball the last two Grid games.
I'd hazard a guess that the problems around corrupt game saves and the subsequent freezing issues on xbox multiplayer diverted the resources that could have been used to address the issues listed above.  Grid Autosport is a good game but it could have been brilliant !
I agree that the issues drained resources, but that doesnt mean " I know we promised to fix these issues but have had others come up so screw it, no more resources are gonna be used to fix the issues we said would be fixed". If you ask me that is exactly why they are having the issues they are, I know between the last two grid games, I am not going to pre order another CM product ever. And may never purchase another.own every dirt-colin mccrae- toca- race driver game ever put out. Purchased every DLC except for drag racing and feel like my loyality to this company was in vain.
I'd hazard a guess that the problems around corrupt game saves and the subsequent freezing issues on xbox multiplayer diverted the resources that could have been used to address the issues listed above.  Grid Autosport is a good game but it could have been brilliant !
I agree that the issues drained resources, but that doesnt mean " I know we promised to fix these issues but have had others come up so screw it, no more resources are gonna be used to fix the issues we said would be fixed". If you ask me that is exactly why they are having the issues they are, I know between the last two grid games, I am not going to pre order another CM product ever. And may never purchase another.own every dirt-colin mccrae- toca- race driver game ever put out. Purchased every DLC except for drag racing and feel like my loyality to this company was in vain.
I agree.... I wasn't trying to make excuses for them.  IMO the corrupt game and freezing issues were inexcusable... CM owe us a  damn good, bug free game (bug free from day of release) and they need to honour their promises.  Unfortunately if they don't sort it out I don't see much of a future for them.