Sign in to follow this  

Upcoming Monaco Grand Prix

So if we can’t finish race round 3, we don’t get any points for actual race? 

Tough qualifying and laggy frame rates making it almost impossible to even complete this event. 

Given all the issues people are having, allowing a re-do one fixed would be nice.

What is the best set up for this track?  I have ran the qualy at least 1000 times and the best I have been able to do is a 1:09:11.  I have to fight all the way around and the last 2 corners kill me.  I feel like I am pretty good at this game, but this stupid challenge is defeating me.  HELP!!!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:26 AM, CoachSims said:

What is the best set up for this track?  I have ran the qualy at least 1000 times and the best I have been able to do is a 1:09:11.  I have to fight all the way around and the last 2 corners kill me.  I feel like I am pretty good at this game, but this stupid challenge is defeating me.  HELP!!!

Hello C

To go faster you nead to turn of your brake assist.Preformance indicator on the highest you have.I am using my highest posible parts "1553"and I do have one setting with some other parts at "1513" but its simply slower then 1553.About Monaco,don t hit the walls and practice a lot.I mean a lot!!Learn all that curbs and bumps.Try some orthodoxe  lines in long corners.Brake late but not 2late!!

Edited by CosareNL

Monaco is actually easier than it used to be...

I'm not  very fast but stay left at 2nd to last corner, late apex, slight arc through last turn full throttle.