Where are the Spanish GP Rewards???

Posted (edited)

Was about to collect the R&D cards for Spanish GP, when the app lost connection to the game server (shocker). I reopened the app and no sight of my Spanish GP rewards. Why do I pay the monthly membership to pick my epics if I dont get epics from the GPs?!?!  Please help!

Edited by Gradient
Mispelling
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, IIIDanteIII said:

it happened again to get stucked on this screen. I couldn't see the cards.

Screenshot_20190513-093556_F1 Mobile.jpg

After restarted the app, I pretty sure that didn't received any epic parts, where they suposed to came in gold prize?

Hello 🙂 just covered this in our latest status update, but: 

We can see that some players' games are freezing/crashing when trying to collect their rewards. Once you reboot the game, though, the correct rewards have been added to your account/garage/inventory. A fix for this error at the Rewards screen is being tested right now for addition to our upcoming patch. Thank you 🙂

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gradient said:

Was about to collect the R&D cards for Spanish GP, when the app lost connection to the game server (shocker). I reopened the app and no sight of my Spanish GP rewards. Why do I pay the monthly membership to pick my epics if I dont get epics from the GPs?!?!  Please help!

I'm wondering why you're paying for this as well. As a member of this community you're well aware that this game is broken. If you were in a store and you knew an item you wanted was broken would you still pay for it? My guess would be no, so why on Earth would you pay for this?? Save your money.

Edited by xdakota80x

On 5/13/2019 at 10:33 PM, xdakota80x said:

I'm wondering why you're paying for this as well. As a member of this community you're well aware that this game is broken. If you were in a store and you knew an item you wanted was broken would you still pay for it? My guess would be no, so why on Earth would you pay for this?? Save your money.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Why would anyone in their right mind pay for this game as it is right now? Even more perplexing is the number of 5 stars this game has in the Apple App Store. Sorcery, I tell ya.

• Agree 1