Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 Ideas and improvements

MULTIPLAYER:

• 22 players online
  • get rid of lag and car sync issues also sort out sidepod glitch
  • get rid of one shot quali(no value)
  • add online practise session(like race pro or forza)
  • add a league mode(like fifa lounge mode)
  • re add the abilty to do multiple races(eg a 10 race 3 lap championship like 2011)
  • bring back 10% 20% 30% 40% races
  • make the cars fully equal
  • online replays and a better spectate mode

SINGLEPLAYER:

• get rid of novelty game modes such as scenario mode,time attack and season challenge
  • have all the practise sessions(even if people don't do them)
  • improve ydt by teaching new players how to race wheel to wheel cleanly( to make for better multiplayer)

OTHER:

• change the setup system so that we feel differences between settings(like f1 2011 but not glitched)
  • change the hud to the offical f1 hud or make a similar version of it to suit
  • a better engineer who tells you more information and that is relevent.
  • sort out wet weather and tyres(inters and wets don`t work as they should when it should be the correct time to switch)
  • change the run off system so that instead of it slowing you down and locking wheels up you should just lose grip . and also for areas that you can extend also make it less grippy.
  • sort out corner cutting(monza,melbourne,canada,abu dhabi)
  • give us a more advanced fuel system where we can see accurate fuel info

• get rid of one shot quali(no value) 
I disagree. 
I think OSQ is good in the sense that I get to do 1 lap with no stupid AI cars getting in the way and ruining my lap. What CM needs to do is add the option to use custom setups in OSQ.
In qualy flying lap should default to a gap between AI cars instead of on top of them. Even if you drive out you can be certain that at turn 1 of your flying lap an AI car will exit the pits and park on the apex. Dumbest part of the game for sure and CM did it on purpose just for a laugh. How can they make a game so great but so crap at the same time.
I want the game to be more in depth. Interviews maybe some victory champagne. I would like to be able to walk around the paddock and check out my car. I want the announcers from NBC to do voice parts before and after the race and add the F1 NBC theme music. This is what I said in the other thread but I will also add. I want a full classic 80's game mode with all the cars and drivers.
I own all the F1 games . What I would like to see in the new game is when you start the career mode the games looks at your history of the previous games so you don't have to start at the back of grid all a time. Tyre data would be useful and also race control information through the race.
  • 2 months later...

MULTIPLAYER:

• add online practise session(like race pro or forza)
  • add a league mode(like fifa lounge mode)
  • bring back 10% 20% 30% 40% races
  • online replays and a better spectate mode

All these points are important for our league. 

.-An online practice is necessary, mainly to define the setup that can not be modified after qualy. 

. League Mode is necessary but not essential 

. - 20%, 30%, 40%, 60% race distances, it´s the more important. Actually Jumping from 25% to 50% or 100% is a large difference. This is absolutely necessary 

. - The repetitions are not absolutely necessary would bring lots of fun to our Lan league

Vaca Gras

"LA LIGA DE LA CASA DE LA CHIVA" - 5 volantes, 1 Asado, 1 Viernes, 1 mes discutiendo, adrenalina y se larga de nuevo!!!