Sign in to follow this  

[PC] DiRT 3 CE / Showdown | Steam Achievement issues

Hi @justbiglee‌,

I don't know where to report this so I'll just post it here.

While I was developing a Steam app I noticed some achievement icons from DiRT Showdown are missing, and I was wondering if you could get someone to fix it ;)
I'm sure they used to be there when I got them last year, but neither through the API nor the Steam Client or website the images are available.

The following icons are missing:
Achieved
  • Don't Push Me
  • Jack of All Trades
  • Welcome to the Show
  • Hard Charger
  • London Calling
  • Showdown Haulage Co.
  • Wrecker
  • Daredevil
Not Achieved
  • Crash-Bang-Wallop - What a Video
  • Jack of All Trades
  • Comeback King
  • Ego Boost
  • Beat it!
  • Bronze!
  • Money Maker
  • You've Created a Monster
  • Checkpoint King
  • Daredevil
  • Max Power
While I'm on the subject of DiRT Showdown, I would like too point out this issue still exists:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2741/racenet-dirt-showdown-missing

Also, in DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the achievement icon for The Extra Mile is not correct if you've achieved the achievement.
It shows the "unachieved icon" instead of the "achieved icon". 
In other words, the background color should be yellow instead of white, like here: http://www.trueachievements.com/a151093/the-extra-mile-achievement.htm

Also, the Shibuya and Monte Carlo DLC achievements show Pro Tour on the icon, while the achievement can only be obtained during Jam Sessions. Also on Xbox, Playstation and GFWL it did show 'Jam' instead of 'Pro Tour' in the icon.

Good point about the RaceNet thing; I thought they'd quietly shuffled Dirt Showdown off of it, but it seems the direct link still brings it up. Not sure (from my quick test) whether the game itself hooks up to RaceNet, or not.

Yea I luckily had the direct link bookmarked, haven't tested if it's still hooked up, but would be a shame if they would just kill off the support like they did with DiRTnet in DiRT 2

F1 2012 seems to be missing as well.
While GRID 2 just posted this announcement on Racenet: 
WHY NOT CHECK OUT OTHER TITLES RACENET SUPPORT INCLUDING DIRT SHOWDOWN, F1 2012 & F1 RACE STARS!

woa I'm sorry man I've no idea how I missed this. I'll take a look at it in the morning for you - hopefully I can just get new ones uploaded :/

As for the RaceNet thing, I've no idea what that is about. I was under the impression it was fixed but obviously not. I'll talk to the racenet guys about it and see whats up.

woa I'm sorry man I've no idea how I missed this. I'll take a look at it in the morning for you - hopefully I can just get new ones uploaded :/

As for the RaceNet thing, I've no idea what that is about. I was under the impression it was fixed but obviously not. I'll talk to the racenet guys about it and see whats up.
No problem, thanks a lot :smiley: 

In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the achievement icon for The Extra Mile is not correct if you've achieved the achievement. It shows the "unachieved icon" instead of the "achieved icon". 
In other words, the background color should be yellow instead of white, like here: http://www.trueachievements.com/a151093/the-extra-mile-achievement.htm

PS: @justbiglee any news on the above? ;)

@justbiglee I also just noticed the Shibuya and Monte Carlo DLC achievements show Pro Tour on the icon, while the achievement can only be obtained during Jam Sessions. Also on Xbox, Playstation and GFWL it did show 'Jam' instead of 'Pro Tour' in the icon.

@justbiglee Thanks for getting the DiRT Showdown achievements fixed, could you please get the "The Extra Mile" achievement from DiRT 3 get fixed as well?