May 13 Status Update

On 6/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, StKnowhere said:

Two weeks now and the cars and purchases lost with the update have not been returned. Not even a response.

• Agree 1

On 6/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, StKnowhere said:

As mentioned in another thread, it happened again, just lost my progress back to L1 the past three weeks.

This time I also lost my purchased cars...

Well what do you know, some kind support person named Steven restored my account today to what it was in May.

Still unsure why it was lost since it was always sync'd and worked for 6+ months. When they force a delete and re-install, there is no way to make sure your account is sync'd before deleting. 

Of course there is a script that blames it on the user and they "as an exception" fixed the issue, such an arrogant way to treat customers.

3CDF5078-EA4E-4857-B510-124E1564B62F.jpeg

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Agree 1

That Codemasters respond only creates more confusion. Second paragraph states “won’t recover” unless sync with Game Center.  Oh BTW PS sync to google and Facebook is ok.   Think that PS is more of a money grab as they sell our data.  

Glad you are a full up competitor again.  

• Agree 1

Glad you got your acct back @StKnowhere

Edited by Sacka
  • Agree 1

Thanks @Hellion21 and @Sacka!

It was kind of fun racing at the lower levels, bot's are calmer and my win ratio was over 80%.  It kept the aero part for the cars I purchased so that was a big advantage.

I'd like to see a "Spec" racer GP like event where everyone has the same car.

Managed several new PB's today so it didn't hurt to take a vacation in the lower levels.