The amount of times I "lose connection" when trying to search for a duel is starting to become unbearable.

The specific errors that I'm talking about are the "An error has occurred when trying to save your game progression", sometimes it's "A connection with the servers cannot be established", and other times it's "Failed to connect to real-time server".

These can get very annoying when I am in the mood to sit down and play a couple of duels, but the game just won't let me. Sometimes restarting my game works, sometimes it doesn't want to work at all for a few hours. I've been able to tolerate it most of the time but recently it's just gotten unbearable. 

If it helps, my phone is a OnePlus 3T (Android).

❤️

I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S9, first I thought it was because I am in Nepal, but the connections here are actually pretty okay and allow me to do almost everything without issues, including watching whole F1 weekends. It doesn't matter if I use 4G or wifi, I get a lot of disconnects either way. I noticed an increase too, I lost so much that I'm down from 3000+ back into league 2 (<2500), barely having been able to play any duels.

2 hours ago, DataGhost said:

I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S9, first I thought it was because I am in Nepal, but the connections here are actually pretty okay and allow me to do almost everything without issues, including watching whole F1 weekends. It doesn't matter if I use 4G or wifi, I get a lot of disconnects either way. I noticed an increase too, I lost so much that I'm down from 3000+ back into league 2 (<2500), barely having been able to play any duels.

Nice to confirm it isn't just me!

On 5/14/2019 at 5:04 AM, DataGhost said:

If it’s any encouragement (in the sense that this is not a unique occurrence), I’ve lost a few thousand points several times.

You're probably better off not playing.  I'm connecting but getting mostly Grid starts with AI opponents which besides being super fast and  undefeatable, add insult to injury ramming from behind or parking on the side and torpedoing you head on...  I dropped 300 TP and stopped.

The AI were a much better "user experience" just before V5.

I'm getting quite a few of "Too many connections" errors on the forums now as well. Maybe they're running on the same server as the game 😛