DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.4 - found a bug? Post it here! [UPDATE: v1.4.1]

It has always been present, and it's not consistent. Hope the devs are able to fix it on the next patch, as it's been quite a hard catch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KuP9I said:

New achievements will be added for first season?

Yes.

"Can't play 4 patches longer than start race and drive a little"

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

It has always been present, and it's not consistent. Hope the devs are able to fix it on the next patch, as it's been quite a hard catch.

Add our bug to list please. I hope devs change something.

1 hour ago, ctbr said:

With several of the German stages I now have the disappering sound bug.

Never had any problems with sound before

German Stages??  You have access to them already?

10 minutes ago, Awasaky said:

Add our bug to list please. I hope devs change something.

It's on the list 🙂 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Riggs said:

It's on the list 🙂 

Maybe you have it on already, not sure but if you do then just ignore my request.... 

Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base and BMW GT2 Rim rev lights have been reversed - starting from right to left.

3 minutes ago, bluwaters said:

Maybe you have it on already, not sure but if you do then just ignore my request.... 

Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base and BMW GT2 Rim rev lights have been reversed - starting from right to left.

yeah it's right there, number 35 😉 

• Agree 1

i have  a really annoying bug that, off the line or mostly under hard acceleration in RX, it feels as if it keeps jumping out of gear and back in, and off the line, its as if the handbrake is stuck on momentarily!!

1 hour ago, Nightmarecabage said:

its as if the handbrake is stuck on momentarily!!

This might be caused by launch control being on.

My game keeps freezing at the end of stages! I'm on PC. It only started doing this after this update. What is going on? Anyone else with this issue?

Posted (edited)

I have been able to work around the sound bug by toggling the active audio device. It doesn't stop the sound dropping out but at least when it does you can pause, remedy, and complete the stage with sound, or until it drops again if you don't miss too many calls and then bin it after resuming from pause! :classic_blink:.

For instance. If playing with headphones (Logitech g35), unplug, wait for windows audio que, replug headphones. Or vice versa if using speakers.

Edited by KoAStR
On PC
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

@Riggs  

I don't see leaderboard bug in the list - it affects weekly/monthly events - after finish, leaderboard is showing incorrect position, when you scroll your name will disappear. You need to remember your time, to find your exact place. "Find me" jumps to incorrect position too. Seems like stage position/overall position mix.

Edited by virgism
remove bold

I don't see the German rally in the playstation store. Deluxe owner here. Anyone seeing it?

34 minutes ago, MarcoMaas said:

I don't see the German rally in the playstation store. Deluxe owner here. Anyone seeing it?

Not yet

Not on the Xbox store either, or in the ready to download section of the game on Xbox. I own the season pass. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MarcoMaas said:

Me too

I just started up the game. Got the notification but no sign of Germany anywhere!!!

Annoying/Disappointing that PC players were streaming it last night

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190521073052.jpg

Edited by scottishjim
Adding additional comment...
  • Agree 1

Online RX

- Preparing for the start you rev the engine but the sound of competitors cars stay stationary

- When not first you drive in the dust, for safety reasons each car has a dustlight so you can see something of the car in front of you. In DR2 that light is the first to disapear in the dust which is wrong

Still no option for free Germany for Season Pass holders on Xbox. Is on store to be paid for funnily enough. UK.

4 hours ago, virgism said:

@Riggs  

I don't see leaderboard bug in the list - it affects weekly/monthly events - after finish, leaderboard is showing incorrect position, when you scroll your name will disappear. You need to remember your time, to find your exact place. "Find me" jumps to incorrect position too. Seems like stage position/overall position mix.

I've been playing and didnt run through that bug. Are you able to take some screenshots in order to help with feedback and linking in the bug list?

Rally Cross - AI cars full of mud at the start of the race while our car looks like its just out the showroom. Every single race. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Riggs said:

I've been playing and didnt run through that bug. Are you able to take some screenshots in order to help with feedback and linking in the bug list?

Reported multiple times, not fixed in 1.4.1:

Also, leaderboard doesn't show players above you, they appear when you start to scroll, but then you name will disappear and you will move to correct position (on screenshot you can see - same time, but different positions. And position changes, when you start to scroll).  If you press "Find me", marker will jump to wrong position again. Also, CM need to make 2 boards for events with multiple SS - one SS time, second - overall position and time.  Now you able to see your overall position only at the end of the event.

Edited by virgism
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, virgism said:

Reported multiple times, not fixed in 1.4.1:

Also, leaderboard doesn't show players above you, they appear when you start to scroll, but then you name will disappear and you will move to correct position (on screenshot you can see - same time, but different positions. And position changes, when you start to scroll).  If you press "Find me", marker will jump to wrong position again. Also, CM need to make 2 boards for events with multiple SS - one SS time, second - overall position and time.  Now you able to see your overall position only at the end of the event.

I added it to the list.

• Agree 1

I noticed last night the Weekly and Monthly I was doing kept saying I was 52nd on every stage and then when I toggled to friends and back again it would then show me in the correct place.

I'm a bit worried that one thing gets fixed and is replaced by 2 more issues. Going to be a very long haul!!

4 hours ago, dejkoo92 said:

Aún no

12:35 hours NO Germany

• Sad 1