DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.4 - found a bug? Post it here! [UPDATE: v1.4.1]

20 hours ago, danielofifi said:

When an animal crosses the road in front of you and you watch the replay, you can't see the animal. 😞

This is quite normal, the replays only records the movements of your car (and the others cars in RX ) but obviously not all the animations of the decord. 

Waiting for the sound cut-out bug to be fixed got me like....in all seriousness, got 14th (at the time) on Xbox leaderboards with having gone 90% of the NZ stage without sound  

747A3E72-72E3-43C7-BB3E-501B8F5FB983.jpeg

• Agree 1

On 5/21/2019 at 4:34 PM, elrojodp8 said:

pace note missing in germany(spanish codriver)

stage: hammerstein(and short stage verbundsring)

the pace note missing maybe be "square left"

It's the same in the German language.

Another problem: At Oberstein and Frauenberg (and short variants) the co-driver volume is set too low.

Only before and after the race is it loud.

(PS4)

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, PaulNbg said:

It's the same in the German language.

Another problem: At Oberstein and Frauenberg (and short variants) the co-driver volume is set too low.

Only before and after the race is it loud.

(PS4)

The same in the French language 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Didd31 said:

for me the soft lock does not work as it should.
Some car have strange steering angles
a few examples Golf, HF Integral 990, RX2 630, I must each time check the steering angle at shakedown, I can not rely on soft lock mode.
Did anyone else notice that?

_______

the soft lock parameter does not support the angle or position of the steering stops but the force applied to the steering wheel to make it feel that the Wheel is in stop. Each car has a specific travel angle and direction ( when  soft lock is on,  in advanced parameters tab )

Yea I know how it's supposed to work, but travel angle is unchanged from native wheel lock even with soft lock on. Next to the soft lock setting it says "calibration required". I've successfully calibrated heaps and it doesn't change. Soft lock simply isn't working.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, KoAStR said:

Yea I know how it's supposed to work, but travel angle is unchanged from native wheel lock even with soft lock on. Next to the soft lock setting it says "calibration required". I've successfully calibrated heaps and it doesn't change. Soft lock simply isn't working.

What wheel are you using? i'm using a fanatec csl elite ps4 (in PS4), and i can confirm soft lock works. If the rotation angle of all cars is correct or not, that i don't know...

9 hours ago, KoAStR said:

What is your Wheel ? Can you found your Wheel in the list ? If yes, re-select it from the list, don't make any manual calibration !, and re-make your setting ( mapping, advanced and FFB ) , Soft locks work fine for me for all cars , i am on Xbox One X + Trustmasters TS-XW 

Rallycross AI is still ridiculously broken on the new tracks (Canada, UK, Belgium), you can be 5 seconds faster than the AI in your heat but 10 seconds slower than the AI in the other heats over 4 laps, on Masters difficulty

Pretty much unplayable

OK, scratch that, it's broken everywhere. This was in Hell Norway. 2 seconds faster than AI in my heat, 8 seconds slower than 1st place, and a spread of 14 SECONDS in a 4 lap race! Ridiculous

Hell.thumb.jpg.e570a8b792c4769ad64f16f9fbc3193e.jpg

I've also noticed that when you're in the lead you pull away really easily from the AI, but when they're in the lead, it's almost impossible to catch them

And here's an even more ridiculous example from Canada. 7 seconds ahead of 2nd place in my heat, and a full 10 seconds behind the overall winner, with an overall difference of 23 seconds from 1st to 20th over 4 laps. I'm not even mad, that's hilarious 😂

Canada.thumb.jpg.fb0e8a51f4c81219e975bddb39719ff1.jpg

• Sad 1